Film Emperor's Little Wife 7

As long as Bai Chen is by Jian Li's side, he will be sweet and obsequious with a sticky spirit, always thinking of sticking to Jian Li's body.

Jian Li drove the car, Bai Chen couldn't sit on Jian Li lap, so he could only sit aggrieved in the passenger seat, he was afraid of disturbing Jian Li's driving, so he silently stretched out his little hand and grabbed the corner of Jian Li clothes, a pair of clear eyes looked at Jian Li's driving side profile seriously.

Jian Li was watched by Bai Chen heart and soul, he almost dropped the steering wheel and carried Bai Chen into his arms. Fortunately, his self-control was good, but at every traffic light, Jian Li would take advantage of that time to bring Bai Chen in his arms and bully him.

Bai Chen liked Jian Li bullying him very much. Every time Jian Li bullied him, he would open his mouth obediently, allowing Jian Li to take everything, even occasionally proactively sticking out his pink tongue.

Jian Li said he didn't want to go out anymore, he wanted to turn the car and go back home.

Little fairy.

By the time the two arrived at a private music studio, Bai Chen's mouth had already become red and moist.

Jian Li looked at Bai Chen's ruddy lips, adding a touch of temptation to Bai Chen for no reason, so before getting off the car, Jian Li took off his peaked cap and put it on Bai Chen, covering Bai Chen's appearance.

This private music studio was opened by a big man in the singing industry. It not only contains a lot of instruments, but also countless professional books. It even includes the study notes and experiences of many composers in the circle singing, so people who learn music and know this music studio like to come here to buy things.

There are few people in this place and the secrecy measures are very good, so Jian Li is not afraid of being secretly photographed.

The staff in the music studio are all well-versed, and they have met many stars in the singing industry. Therefore, when they first saw Jian Li came in, although they were thrilled to death, but they remained calm.

When Jian Li walked away with Bai Chen, the two employees couldn't help but whisper with excitement.

Employee A: "Ah, ah, that's Brother Jian, it's the first time I saw Brother Jian, the real person is much more handsome than on TV."

Employee B: "Ah, ah, so excited, for a lifetime, but why did Brother Jian come to us, and who is the girl next to him? Oh, ah, no matter what, so handsome, my saliva is overflowing. My legs are soft."

Employee A: "Isn't it his girlfriend? This morning, brother Jian public his relationship on Weibo, ah, ah, so happy. I was the first fan to see brother Jian's girlfriend. I can die without regrets."

Employee B: "Brother Jian's girlfriend is in good shape. Although her face is hidden from view by the hat, she must be no different, having that figure. Brother Jian is really blessed."

Employee A: "Brother Jian and his girlfriend are so sweet, you see that he kept his arms around her waist and didn't let go."

Jian Li's hearing is good, and he hasn't walked far, so the low-pitched discussions of the two employees still intermittently passed into his ears.

Listening to the excited words of the two employees, Jian Li raised his eyebrows handsomely, and then lowered his head to nibble on Bai Chen's tender cheeks.

Employee A: "Ah ah, brother Jian kissed!!!"

Employee B: "Ah ah, it's really sweet. It's hard to control the situation in public, the strength of feeding dog food, there's no doubt it was true love."