Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 7

Finally, Bai Chen was refreshed, but Duan Qin's body was on fire.

His reason is on the verge of collapsing, Duan Qin promptly retreated from the delicious lips that had infinite appeal to him.

He panted heavily and hugged Bai Chen in his arms, his hot lips touched Bai Chen's eyes, refusing Bai Chen's hand that wanted to help him, and strode into the bathroom.

The rushing sound of water came through the bathroom door, to Bai Chen's ears..

Bai Chen raised his hand and stroked the somewhat torn and red lips, stared at the closed bathroom door in a daze, and blinked, his eyes a little misty.

Because of the fierce kiss just now, Bai Chen's eyes were reddened with tears in his eyes. Coupled with the red, swollen, split and moist lips, it looks very attractive.

It's like a bright flower just in full bloom waiting to be picked, ignorant and beautiful.

Gradually, a trace of grievance and incomprehension appeared in those misty eyes. Bai Chen sat on the edge of the bed with drooping eyebrows, unconsciously picking up the sheets with his fingers, and staring blankly at the closed bathroom door.

Bai Chen: [System, AQin wants it very much, so why did he refuse?]

In the last world, he often did it with Qi Xiao, and Qi Xiao was very happy and excited every time.

But Duan Qin ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

Bai Chen blinked and felt aggrieved. He wanted to be intimate with Duan Qin.

This question is a bit high-level for the system.

Although the system understands seven emotions and six desires, human nature is complicated, so it cannot understand everyone's thoughts.

However, it still analyzes specific issues in detail: [Little Master, there are only forty-five minutes before your class time. According to the data from the previous world, time is not enough.]

Although in the last world the system often gets stuffed into the small black room because of this incident, the flow of time can also be felt in the small black room.

Bai Chen's mood is still a little depressed: [I just wanted to help AQin.]

But Duan Qin refused even if he wanted to do it.

Does AQin dislike it?

Bai Chen became a little nervous.

'Huala'

Before the system could answer, the bathroom door opened, Duan Qin, wearing a bathrobe, walked with long legs out of the bathroom.

At a glance, he saw Bai Chen who was in a low mood.

Duan Qin walked over, rubbed Bai Chen's hair, and whispered: "What's the matter?"

Bai Chen sat on the bed and looked up at Duan Qin, with some grievances and depression in his clear eyes: "AQin, you don't want to be intimate with me?"

Duan Qin's breathing suddenly stagnated.

His baby is too good at teasing, the flame he just pressed down seems to suddenly burn again.

Duan Qin took a deep breath, his thoughts moving quickly, and soon figured out Bai Chen's reason.

He hugged Bai Chen and said in a dark voice: "I want to, how can I have no intention to do it with baby?"

Bai Chen was firmly wrapped around Duan Qin's waist, pouting his mouth.

Duan Qin leaned close to kiss Bai Chen's mouth, "I'm just afraid of hurting you."