Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 1

T/N: Boss also mean the eldest of the group.

After the system accepted the pure white soul and sent Cheng Hao to reincarnate, it saw a man in a black robe sitting beside the bed when it came back.

The excited system called out: [Master.]

Mo Yuan's eyes were always on his sleeping baby on the cloud bed, but hearing the system, he still nodded lightly. He stretched out his slender and strong hand toward the system.

The system understands and puts the pure white soul on Mo Yuan's palm.

It saw Mo Yuan holding the soul power in one hand while his other hand took out a blood-red pearl. He refined the soul energy into a wisp of smoke like filaments then injected it into the pearl.

The system looked very puzzled from the side. It can feel that the blood red pearl contains a powerful energy, however, it dare not ask what the pearl was.

Its master has his own reasons for doing things, it doesn't need to think about it. That pearl is definitely for its little master. The system was confident and proud of his powerful master care for its little master.

In this world, there's no one who will care for its little master more than its master. There's no one who can protect its little master better than its master.

After all, its master is...

After the refined soul energy is completely submerged in the pearl, Mo Yuan placed the pearl on Bai Chen's forehead. He put his finger together toward Bai Chen's forehead and made a few gestures. A golden light flashed across Bai Chen's forehead, then the blood-red pearl slowly sank into Bai Chen's forehead.

As the pearl disappeared, a red light flooded the system space. At the same time, the system clearly felt that its little master seemed to be different. However, due to Mo Yuan's presence, the system didn't check its little master's soul right then.

Mo Yuan's complexion remained the same. When the pearl seemed to turn to a child, he put two fingers on Bai Chen's forehead. When he retreated his fingers, the system clearly saw joy and relaxation flashed in its master's eyes, the person whose expression has always been indifferent.

Its little master soul must have improved a lot, the system guessed happily. There's only one possibility for its master to have such an expression after all.

Indeed, as the system has guessed, because of the blood-red pearl, Bai Chen's damaged soul has been repaired quite a lot.

This blood-red pearl is called the soul pearl. It is the treasure of the vampires from the previous world.

The matter has to start from Mo Yuan's sudden awakening in the previous world.

Mo Yuan didn't awaken by himself at that time, rather, it was an external force that awakened him.

What awakened him was a remnant soul of the first king of the vampires, Nikola, which he left in the world.

Nikola was the first life to appear in the previous world. He existed even earlier than human beings and was very powerful. In the previous world, he was equivalent to the ancient creation god presence in myth.

He witnessed the prosperous generation of the vampires and birth of the humans. But even though Nikola is equivalent to a god, a vampire's life will still come to an end one day.

Before Nikola and his partner fell into an eternal slumber, Nikola suddenly became uneasy, so he used his blood to predict the vampire's future. The predicted results show that after his power was returned to the world consciousness and he fell asleep, the vampire would gradually go from prosperity to decline and eventually perish and disappear from the world.