Jiu Qiansui's Little Emperor 19

Xie Zhengyi closed the door of the private room and walked over to pick up Bai Chen who was sitting on the chair, and sat down by himself, letting Bai Chen sit on his lap.

He kissed Bai Chen first, and then picked up the document on the table, rubbed his thumb on it, showing a sarcastic smile.

"This crown prince of Lian country is really good at calculating."

Bai Chen put his arms around Xie Zhengyi's neck, his whole body nestled in his arms. He glanced at the document and withdrew his gaze indifferently: "Reciprocity."

The document Lian Fengrui handed to Bai Chen was specially made. If placed in a confined space for a period of time, it will spontaneously ignite.

These two documents were originally meant to restrict each other. After all, a man who exchanged the son of the general protecting the country for enemy emperor two important and confidential maps of Huxiao City, a person who gave the country's important secret maps to the enemy country in exchange for support to regain the imperial power, no matter what they say, they will be punish by their own citizens and even courtiers.

The country protector general of Lian Country made great contributions to Lian Country, for whatever purpose, it doesn't matter if it was exchanged for anything important, if Lian Fengrui does that, it will chill the hearts of the people in Lian Country. Similarly, Huxiao City in DaYan Country is of great significance to DaYan. Bai Chen's deal with Huxiao City and Lian Fengrui will shake the capital of the country, the whole country will definitely disagree.

When the two hold the stamped document, they are also holding each other's handles.

And Lian Fengrui used specially made documents to destroy the documents in Bai Chen's hands. Wiping away his own handle without a sound, at the same time, he held Bai Chen's handle in his hand, wanting to attempt to threaten him in the future.

This is not just wishful thinking.

However, Lian Fengrui was destined to be disappointed. He was not the only one who manipulated the documents, Bai Chen did too.

Xie Zhengyi heard Bai Chen talk about his plan long before he came to the appointment. This will be Bai Chen's exchange of courtesy. Xie Zhengyi thought of Bai Chen's plan, he laughed, holding Bai Chen, the corners of his eyes and brows full of pride: "My baby is amazing."

After returning to the palace, Xie Zhengyi asked the shadow guard to take the tokens of the general's son to Lian Country according to the plan. So as to cast doubts, misleading the protector general to attribute the reason for his only son's disappearance to Lian Country imperial family. The trust and affection between the general protector of the country and the imperial family of Lian Country will create a gap.

As for Qi Country, who worked privately with Lian Country before Bai Chen and Lian Fengrui met secretly, Xie Zhengyi deliberately let out the rumors to the spies who infiltrated DaYan to mislead the other party into thinking that Lian Country wants to secretly form an alliance with DaYan Country to deal with Qi Country.

It would be estimated that the spies were already rushing back to Qi Country to inform Emperor Qi of this "important news".

Not long after Lian Fengrui returned to Lian Country, Lian Country officially launched an attack on Huxiao City.
Bai Chen sat in the imperial study room and Xie Zhengyi watched the battle report from Huxiao city, ignoring the serious expressions of several ministers below, the two looked relaxed.

"Report to emperor, Lord Qiansui, this time Lian County is very aggressive. It seems that there is a premeditated plan and sufficient preparations to take down Huxiao City. On the side, there is also Qi Country staring like a tiger. Although Huxiao City is easy to defend and difficult to attack, however, general Lin, who was defending the city, was still inexperienced. The minister suggested that the Northwest Army be transferred to support, pressure by quantity." A minister said worriedly.