Film Emperor's Little Wife 16

"Keke, are you really from an orphanage and have never studied music?"

After the on-the-spot composing, behind the stage, the entertainment reporters all rushed frantically, wanting to interview Bai Chen, if it weren't for the staff Jian Li arranged to stop them, those entertainment reporters couldn't wait to poke the microphone on Bai Chen's face.

"Well, half a year." Bai Chen sat lazily on the leather sofa, tilted his head and thought about it seriously. It has been almost half a year since he came to this world and was exposed to music.

The reporter who asked the question was taken aback by Bai Chen's short answer, and then reacted like the surrounding entertainment reporter, they were shocked by Bai Chen's answer.

Oh my god, he have only been exposed to music for half a year! Today is the results! How can it be!!!

The entertainment reporters were shocked!

"Half a year! Are you sure you remembered correctly? Even the most outstanding musicians in the world would not dare to say that."

This sentence straightforward implied that Bai Chen is bragging shamelessly, and also vaguely insinuates that he has just cheated on stage.

Bai Chen faintly glanced at the acrimonious reporter who suddenly appeared next to him, and answered him seriously, "talent."

Yu Ji choked.

Next, Yu Ji wanted to ask questions, but the staff refused to answer his question again on the grounds that "Keke didn't have enough time and only answered eight questions."

He already collected money to find fault, the reporter's eyes moved, without the opportunity to ask questions, he could only do it in the subsequent reports.

Fortunately, the two questions Bai Chen answered before were enough for him to write a lot of negative things.

The strength that Bai Chen demonstrated tonight is obvious to all. Anyone present at the scene knows there is no cheating, except for those who collects money and wants to blacken Bai Chen in the circle. The other reporter questions are very polite and courtesy, the reporters deliberately asked questions about music-related knowledge to test Bai Chen and build momentum for Bai Chen.

Everyone knows that after tonight, Bai Chen's popularity will usher in a volcanic eruption, coupled with Bai Chen studios rapid and strong public relations in the past few days, plus the powerful arrangements for today's live composition show. They can see that the forces behind Bai Chen wasn't simple, his future will only be bright, and they don't need to have a bad relationship with Bai Chen.

Throughout the whole process, Bai Chen answered the questions in brief, expressionless words. There was no fluctuation in his expression, which made the reporters questioning a little frustrating. It was not until the last question that Bai Chen's expression changed.

"The fans and we are very curious about who Keke's boyfriend is, can Keke reveal it here to satisfy our curiosity?"

Bai Chen heard the words, the light in his eyes flowed slightly, and there was a sweet tenderness on his face, the expression that was as cold as an iceberg faded in an instant, revealing a smile, like the scorching sun behind a snow-capped mountain.

She is too beautiful.

Not only is the questioning reporter stunned, but even other staff who are watching Bai Chen on the side, they are also taken aback by Bai Chen's smile.

It's just that Bai Chen's smile was very short-lived. He quickly returned to his previous indifference and said: "No, he is mine, I won't tell you."