JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 10

When Xie Zhengyi brought Bai Chen back to the convoy, the convoy was messy and chaotic, occasionally, there were several sounds of people scolding and women crying.

Bai Chen sat on the horse and looked up. The Commander of Yulin Army was leading his soldiers to count the casualties and deal with the injured and dead, while the other General Lin, who was promoted by Xie Zhengyi, was maintaining the order of the convoy.

Seeing Bai Chen and Xie Zhengyi returning, the Commander, General Lin, and several ministers immediately came over and knelt down and bowed to the two of them.

The busy people on the side of the carriage only noticed Bai Chen and Xie Zhengyi under the reminders of these people. They immediately ignored the others, and kneel down one after another.

Xie Zheng hugged Bai Chen's waist and directly jumped down. He looked at the man kneeling at his feet and glanced at the messy convoy, his face was extremely dark.

"What happened?" Xie Zhengyi asked coldly, waving his hand for everyone to get up and let them continue what they were doing.

"A group of bandits suddenly appeared and attacked the convoy." The Commander reported to Xie Zhengyi with an ugly expression.

Bai Chen stood by Xie Zhengyi's side, listening to the Commander's words, thought of the fact that Xuanyuan Yan also had a bandit attack when he went to the Spring Hunt, but the situation did not seem to be as serious as this one.

Bai Chen tilted his head and thought about the difference between these two times. The only difference was that, because of Bai Chen, Xie Zhengyi's guard arrangement for the team this time was more stringent than Xuanyuan Yan's back then.

It stands to reason that if it is the same group of bandits, it should be less likely to have the current casualties under tighter defense.

Bai Chen's eyes narrowed slightly: [System, check whether the palace servant who is serving me is suspicious.]

After the last palace maid jumped him incident, except for Bi Luo, who was originally arranged by Xie Zhengyi, all the others were replaced by Xie Zhengyi.

Those people were all carefully selected by Xie Zhengyi, so Bai Chen didn't doubt them.

But at this time Bai Chen remembered that in the data, the spy that had contacted Xuanyuan Yan was a maid serving by Xuanyuan Yan's side.

The imperial city was defended by Xie Zhengyi like an iron bucket, the imperial palace was even more tight than the imperial city. Everyone in the palace origin had been carefully investigated. Every time they entered and exited the imperial palace, they were strictly inspected. Under this tight defense, it would be impossible for the spy to get into the palace and become Xuanyuan Yan maids.

Bai Chen had always thought that the spy had mixed in with the people around Xuanyuan Yan during the spring hunt, and now he thinks about it, it should be worse.

The hunting ground was surrounded by a large army arranged in advance and carefully inspected. During the few days of hunting, the emperor, including the important ministers in the court, was in the hunting grounds. Since it was related to these important people's safety, the army patrols closely every day, their mentality is tense, don't talk about meticulousness, even if a fly flies in, it will be caught immediately.

Therefore, it should be impossible for the spy to get into Xuanyuan Yan's side at that time, and the only chance is this attack.

Taking advantage of the chaos, someone around Xuanyuan Yan were replaced.

As for the situation where there is more serious casualties than before, it is because this time the team's defense is tighter than before, so the other party has to increase manpower to disrupt them.