JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 6

Xie Zhengyi hadn't slept like this for a long time. Holding the small soft body of the person in his arms and breathing the scent of his body made Xie Zhengyi feel particularly relieved and addicted.

At Mao time1, Xie Zhengyi's strict schedule made him wake up automatically. When Xie Zhengyi woke up, he was stunned for a moment, then he felt the soft person in his arms, and Xie Zhengyi remembered what happened last night.

Although it was only two hours sleep, he was happy because of the baby in his arms. This short two-hour sleep was actually better than the previous four hours of sleep. Xie Zhengyi felt refreshed, and in high spirits.

Xie Zhengyi hugged Bai Chen and lay down for a while before he got up, a little bit reluctant.

Bai Chen still slept soundly at this time, although the time for morning court was almost here, Xie Zhengyi thought of how late Bai Chen slept last night, and he no longer had the heart to wake him up as mercilessly as before and force him to go to Jinluan Palace, to attend morning court.

Xie Zhengyi thought, since his little emperor was frightened yesterday and slept late then he would be spared from going to morning court today. Anyway, his little emperor went to morning court to just be a decoration, so just let him sleep a little longer today.

He was afraid that if there were too much movement, then it would wake up the little emperor in his arms, Xie Zhengyi, who has always been accommodated by others, made a rare accommodation once, he moved very lightly. If others see this careful appearance, perhaps they'll be so startled that their eyeballs will fall to the ground.

Bai Chen was sleeping sweetly, then he suddenly felt the warm chest leave him, he let out a dissatisfied hum. He waved his small hand, subconsciously grabbed the hem of Xie Zhengyi's robe, not letting Xie Zhengyi leave.

His robe was suddenly caught, Xie Zhengyi who was trying to get up halt, turned his head and saw that the person who had been sleeping soundly was shifting his body bit by bit, moving in his direction, a pair of small hands also slowly wrapping around his waist.

Xie Zhengyi sat on the bed, looking at such a soft Bai Chen, his heart was soft, his black eyes overflowed with infinite tenderness.

He stretched out his hand to cover Bai Chen's black hair, rubbed it gently, leaned over and printed a soft kiss on Bai Chen's lips. Bai Chen opened his small mouth and responded subconsciously, almost making Xie Zhengyi turn into a wolf in the morning.

Fortunately, Xie Zhengyi still remembered that he still needed to go to morning court, and resolutely withdraw himself from Bai Chen's red lips.

Bai Chen was a little hazy from sleeping, muttered something, then his hands on Xie Zhengyi's waist tightened.

Xie Zhengyi looked at the hand on his waist, a little helpless and happy. He was very happy that his little emperor was so dependent on him.

Just thinking about it again, Xie Zhengyi's eyes darken, was his little emperor used to be so sticky on the beds of those women in the harem?

Although the bottom of his heart told him, definitely no, but Xie Zhengyi couldn't help being jealous, wishing to get rid of all those famous concubines and beauties in the harem, so that they would never appear in front of his baby again. 

Suppressing all kinds of dangerous thoughts deep in his heart, Xie Zhengyi softly coaxed Bai Chen with a few words, then gently lifted Bai Chen's arm away and got up from the bed.

Losing the source of warmth and comfort, Bai Chen opened his eyes in a daze, his head completely forgotten about yesterday, and stretched out his hand to face Xie Zhengyi and acted like a baby: "Hug."