Real and Fake Young Master 5

The door of the driver's seat opened, and a man in a suit and leather shoes as an elite came down. The man was about 30 years old, wearing a pair of gold-framed eyes, with a touch of gentleness in his ability.

"Hello, are you hurt?" The elite man took a look at the intact Bai Chen and felt completely relieved.

Bai Chen didn't reply to the elite man's words, but turned his head and stared at the front glass of the car in a daze.

The black car looks low-key and luxurious at night. The glass in the front of the car seems to be specially made. From the outside to the inside, one can only see darkness, and can't see anything. Even so, Bai Chen still looks at it persistently, as if there are things or people in the car that he cares about.

The elite man followed Bai Chen's gaze, and was immediately frightened in a cold sweat. At the same time, various conspiracy theories were born in his heart.

The boy in front of him rushed up deliberately for his master.

Who leaked the whereabouts of the master?

...

Various thoughts flashed in his mind, and the elite man became more and more calm, and at the same time became impatient and vigilant towards the 'unfriendly' Bai Chen.

However, he still maintained the most basic courtesy. The elite man took out a business card from the pocket of his suit and handed it to Bai Chen: "Look, this young man, I still have something to do. I can't delay it. If you have something to do later, you can call the above phone number. Whether it is physical or mental compensation, I will definitely implement it for you."

Bai Chen still stared at the car glass and did not move, as if he hadn't heard the other party's words.

This is a little bit ignorant. The elite man frowned impatiently. He thought of his master temperament, and was about to step forward to block Bai Chen's gaze.

"Woof woof."

The little yellow dog in Bai Chen's arms suddenly barked, pulling Bai Chen's thoughts back. He looked down and saw that the little yellow dog was pulling his arms and wanted to jump off.

Bai Chen squatted down and put the little yellow dog struggling to get to the ground down.

The little yellow dog seemed to have accepted the love, stretched out his little tongue and licked the back of Bai Chen's hand, barked, turned and got into the green belt beside the road and disappeared.

Seeing Bai Chen's attention returned, the elite man took the opportunity to pass his business card to Bai Chen again.

Bai Chen glanced at the business card handed over by the elite man, and did not reach out to accept it. Instead, he stepped past the elite man and walked to the back seat of the car.

The elite man was immediately scared into a cold sweat by Bai Chen's actions, and he hurried to stop him. Bai Chen had already reached out and knocked on the back seat glass window.

It's over, it's over, the elite man's heart can't help crying, but his face is still very calm, stepping forward, blocking the front of the car window, looking at Bai Chen, his eyes are slightly cold, "This little boy, please respect yourself."

"Step aside."

The low and cold voice behind him made the elite man's heart tremble, his back straightened involuntarily, and he stepped aside respectfully.

With this movement, the elite man saw that the window of the car that had just been blocked by him had been rolled down at some point, revealing a handsome and indifferent man's face.