Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 2

"Hey. We got a lot today so I will add two more sausages to the instant noodles in a while." Zhang Lixin put his arms around the shoulders of a man who was a few centimeters taller than him. There was no expression on the man's face, like a moving ice block that most people dare not approach him. However, Zhan Lixin was not afraid of him at all. He even stabbed his waist with his elbow on purpose, "Shen Bingkuai1, what are you dissatisfied with?"

Shen Tian, who was called Shen Biankuai, not only didn't answer, he didn't even glance at Zhang Lixin. All his muscles were tense as his eyes looked around vigilantly for possible dangers.

Zhang Lixin thought he was too boring, he pouted. Two months have passed since the apocalypse, their former stable lives are gone since then. There are either zombies that eat people or people have to be aware of others who might attack them anytime. But luckily for him, he awakened in the apocalypse.

Not to mention that his ability is among the best in the apocalypse since it belongs to the middle or upper level of power. Not many people dare to have any thoughts about him. In addition, after the apocalypse started, he followed the brothers who he grew up with to form a team to kill zombies in the apocalypse and look for supplies. They are brothers who can be trusted since childhood so he doesn't need to be aware of them. They are a group of powerful people so they eat better than many people. Their days have been quite comfortable, except they didn't have the delicious food they used to eat before the apocalypse started.

Zhang Lixin smacks his mouth regretfully as he silently reminisces about the delicacies of the mountains and seas that he has eaten before.

But fortunately they harvested a lot today so he can treat his mouth better for the days to come.

A few days ago, their team went out of the base to look for supplies and kill zombies for their crystal nucleus to improve their abilities. Since the apocalypse has come, not only was stockpiling supplies important, upgrading their ability is also equally important.

They came to this city full of zombies with almost no more people. They had been killing zombies for a few days here and had packed up a few bags of crystal nucleus, at the same time, also gathered a lot of supplies. Today they broke into the underground mall and found a small refrigerator by accident. There's a lot of meat in the freezer. There are chicken, duck, fish, etc. The cola almost made him collapse.

When the apocalypse comes, it's getting harder and harder to eat meat. Those livestock raised in the past are not zombies but still cannot be eaten. In the apocalypse, everyone has to run away. If they want to eat meat, they could only catch those mutated animals but mutated animals are also very powerful.

Thinking about this, Zhang Lixin turned his head to look at the figure walking in front. The man was about 1.9 meters tall. The dark green military uniform he wore outlines his perfect figure very well. His arms are covered by the sleeves, just looking at the shadow, one can guess that there are bulging muscles inside. Just one look, it can be seen that those arms must contain a lot of strength.

A black belt was loosely tied around his thin strong waist. The straight and powerful long legs almost reach his neck, a perfect example of the phrase legs are below the neck2. Wearing a pair of black military boots, his stride was clean and neat with a languid demeanor. These two temperaments blend perfectly together, plus that good figure makes a group of women just want to squeal.

No. Men also want to squeal too.

Zhang Lixin thought with envy and jealousy. How can there be such a perfect person? He has a good look. His supernatural ability also leaves others in the dust. Thinking about the man's ability level and good looks, Zhao Lixin shook his head. Fortunately he is my brother so I was covered too.