I have a date with a ghost 2

Grandpa Qu cried and blamed himself when he was dying. He blamed himself for not passing the Qu family exorcism skills, and blamed himself for not carrying the Qu family forward.

Qu Yuge, who just graduated from college, could only watch helplessly at the last moment of his grandfather's life as his grandfather lay in bed weak and weeping bitterly. Grief-stricken, grandpa Qu looked at the void, reaching out as if he wanted to grab something. In the end, he could only drop his arms unwillingly and never breathed again.

At that moment, the weak Qu Yuge strengthened his decision even more. He wants to learn exorcism techniques. He does not seek to carry forward the Qu family. At least, he has to pass on the Qu family's exorcism skills.

It's just that his self-taught won't solve it. Qu Yuge spent more than ten years pondering on his own before he could cultivate some weak spiritual energy. He knows clearly that he won't get any guidance from any seniors. Even if he holds the exorcism manual, it is still difficult for him to achieve anything. So Qu Yuge set his sights on the exorcism academy he accidentally heard about.

Rumor has it that there are many big bosses from the exorcism world in the exorcist academy. They are responsible to teach and dispel doubts. If one leaves a good impression, they will accept them as a disciple and teach them wholeheartedly.

Qu Yuge doesn't expect that he will be favored by the big bosses, he just wants to go to the school to learn some basics of exorcism. Because he has no one to teach him, he lacks a foundation. This made it extremely difficult for him to practice the Qu family's skills.

With a goal, Qu Yuge found the location of the exorcist academy but in the end, he was deterred by the huge tuition fee.

Those who go to the exorcist academy are all children from exorcist families in the exorcism circle. Even if they are not, they were all children those families accept from outside to cultivate. Those who rely on their families are completely good in terms of finances, but Qu Yuge. The Qu family were behind, their days also weren't good. When his grandfather was there, he could barely support him going to school. After grandpa Qu passed away, in order to properly bury grandpa Qu, Qu Yuge used up all the money left in the family. He had no more than a thousand yuan left on him. It's the rest of his salary from last month.

In the exorcist academy, it is not only about the tuition fee, there is also the living expenses. There is also the cost of purchasing amulets and other things. Among them, talisman paper and the necessary things for exorcists are the most expensive. Qu Yuge did a rough calculation. If he studies there for a year, in case of frugality, it would still cost at least 50,000.

Qu Yuge was not discouraged by this. He gritted his teeth and started working as a part-timer. After more than a year of living frugally, he finally got more than 50,000 yuan.

But bad lucks seems to favor the Qu family, or that fate doesn't want the Qu family's exorcism skills technique to be passed on. When Qu Yuge took the money and planned to sign up for the exorcist academy, the money in his bank card was stolen. Although Qu Yuge called the police and asked the bank's customer service to respond, the money was still not traced back. He went to the bank to get compensated for the loss but the other party bullied him, who had no background. The bank shrugged off the responsibility and asked Qu Yuge to be responsible for the loss himself, they kept saying that it has nothing to do with the bank. The bank has already done its best to help him track down the loss and only ask him to wait patiently.

Qu Yuge has no money and on one. He can't even hire a lawyer to file a lawsuit. He could only swallow the bitter fruit of his own humiliation.

But he's already 23 years old. Qu Yuge doesn't have time to continue dilly-dallying. Because with age, the older they are, the more difficult it is to learn advanced exorcism. Qu Yuge didn't want to spend more than a year or nearly two years to save money like before, and prices were still growing rapidly every year. Some time ago, when Qu Yuge went to buy some talisman paper, he found that the price of the talisman paper had risen again.