Film Emperor's Little Wife 12

"Bright starlight, birth of Keke, strong fireworks, magnificent light forever!"

...

In the huge square of tens of thousands people, Bai Chen's huge fan group occupies almost one-half of the square. They stared at the empty stage with beaming eyes, shouted slogans for support with excitement, and waved the pink light stick in their hands wildly and rhythmically, looking from a distance, it was like a pink ocean wave slowly rolling, accompanied by that amazing slogan, which was shocking.

Today is the final day of the Stars of Tomorrow. The final four players will compete against each other to determine the final champion. On this day, not only the players will do their best for the final champion, but also the fans, calling out crazily to their idol.

Because Bai Chen has too many fans, some adjustments were made to the voting system of the finals in order to take care of other players and to be more fair.

The fan groups of the four players each hold fifty fan votes. Fans can vote for their idols or other players.

The number of fan votes is useless at first glance. After all, if you have an idol, you have to vote for your idol, but if you can absorb the votes of other players' fans, it is also a manifestation of the player's strength. Being able to absorb most of the fan votes of others with strength will definitely have a huge impact on the final vote count result.

In addition to fan voting, in the final, the program group invited six popular first-line singers. Each of them holds ten votes. After the contestants have finished singing, they can vote for their favorite contestants.

In addition to these two types of votes, there are four judges' votes. The four judges each hold 30 votes. They will evaluate the singer's strengths and weaknesses in various aspects based on their performance, then compare their vote for the player they think is the best on the stage.

The voting system of the finals is absolutely fair and just in all respects. Even players cannot use fans to canvass votes. After all, the number of votes in the hands of fans is the same, and even they have to do their best to retain their fans' votes.

All in all, this is a final that can only rely on strength.

Backstage, the four players, except for Bai Chen, are very nervous.

Since Star of Tomorrow was held, Bai Chen has been madly suppressing other players with his strength. Not only is he strong enough to throw other players out of the street, but his number of fans and combat effectiveness are outstanding, along the way, Bai Chen kept his position as the first place firmly, and the number of votes he got in each match would throw away the second place behind him.

Although the current voting system has been changed, it has no effect on Bai Chen, and even further expands Bai Chen's advantages.

If there is a popular vote, it wouldn't be too ugly to lose Bai Chen, but now everything is based on their own strength. After so many rounds, how powerful Bai Chen's strength is, everyone can see, everyone knows the outcome of the finals.

The eyes of the three of them flashed, they were unwilling to be jealous, but they were more dejected and wary.

They can't get the final championship trophy, but they can still fight for second and third place. Although the rewards of the second are not as attractive as the first ones, they are already the best rewards for them, the new singer.

"I'm going to the toilet." One of the baby-faced contestants stood up suddenly, and then quickly walked outside.

The other two and some staff on the side watched him went out with understanding.