The Little Thumb Prince 11

Derek picked up the crying miserable Bai Chen, little by little he sucked away the tears on Bai Chen's face. He stretched out his fingers and stroked Bai Chen's back up and down, in case Bai Chen cried too much and hiccups and felt uncomfortable.

After a while, Bai Chen finally stopped his tears, he held Derek's fingers, sat on Derek's palm, and looked at Derek with his mouth flat and teary eyes.

Derek was almost defeated by Bai Chen.

Derek took the handkerchief on the side to wipe off the remaining tears on Bai Chen's face bit by bit, "Baby, I don't blame you for trapping me and fighting Francis alone, you want to protect me, I know that, because I also felt the same."

Bai Chen listened, a trace of doubt in his watery eyes, because he just cried, his voice sounded a bit horrible, "Then why do you punish me, you even said to ignore me!"

Bai Chen was more worried about Derek saying he was going to ignore him.

"Baby, think about it again?" Derek pointed down on Bai Chen's red nose from crying, and gave Bai Chen a chance to reflect. "Think about what you did wrong during the whole thing."

Bai Chen was really puzzled now.

He tilted his head, thinking about the situation that day.

But no matter how Bai Chen thought, he couldn't think of what he had done wrong.

Bai Chen lowered his head, a little bit aggrieved and frustrated, but since Derek said so, he should have done something that's not very good. Bai Chen held Derek's fingers and shook it, saying softly and acting like a baby, "Derek, I can't think of anything, you tell me, okay."

Bai Chen, who has cried, has red eyes and nose, and there were still traces of tears in his eyes, this poor image has started acting like a baby, for Derek, this power is no less than Bai Chen's super invincible thunderbolt aurora bomb.

Derek stretched out his hand and flicked Bai Chen's crying little pink nose, then sighed helplessly again, "Baby, you have an advanced weapon, why didn't you use it to deal with Francis in the first place, do you understand? When I watched baby, you, getting swept to the ground by Francis' sword, my heart almost stopped beating."

Speaking of which, Derek recalled his desperate feeling that day. He lowered his head, approaching Bai Chen, a pair of obsidian, unfathomable eyes like an abyss, looked closely into Bai Chen's stunned eyes, "Baby, do you know what I thought then?"

Bai Chen asked subconsciously, "What did you think?"

"I thought," Derek voice was hoarse, "If baby is gone, then I'll find you, follow you baby, so that baby will not be afraid staying down there, nor lonely, so that you won't follow anyone or get trick by other stupidly if I was not there."

"Why would I let you alone? Baby, you are mine." Even if he died, he would chase him down.

"Derek." Bai Chen's eyes overflowed with tears again, but this time it was not from being wronged, but distressed. His little nose twitched, he reached out and hugged Derek's face, which was only a millimeter away from him, and kissed him again and again, and choked, "Derek, I won't go with others, I've always been yours and yours only."

"Yeah." Derek said, "So, baby, next time if you can directly defeat your opponent, then directly defeat them, don't think about testing your own strength."

Bai Chen suddenly felt a little guilty when he was pointed out by Derek.

He was really curious about how far he could fight Francis with his strange strength, he wanted to test his true strength in this Kaila star, so he didn't take out the weapon exchanged by the system to shoot at Francis the first time.