Real and Fake Young Master 13

Old Ji's birthday banquet will be two days later, and the upper class circle of City A also became lively.

On the same day, Qi Xiao asked Gao Yan to send a tailor-made suit to Bai Chen.

The tailored-made white suit worn by Bai Chen set off his exquisite face as bright as the moon. The curve of the waist is slightly tight to make Bai Chen's slender waist even more prominent, and his legs look straight and long under the suit trousers. At first glance, Bai Chen is like a little prince walking out of a fairy tale. Noble and elegant, it makes people admire and dare not approach, people can only look up from a distance.

System: [Little Master, you are so good-looking.]

Bai Chen looked at the indifferent eyes in the mirror and slowly warmed up, proudly saying: [It was from him, of course, it will look good ah.]

The system saw that Bai Chen became more and more bright, and he was relieved: [It's great that the little master is like this now.]

[Huh?] Bai Chen was puzzled.

The system hastily changed the topic: [Little master, you will meet his elders tonight, are you ready for it?]

Bai Chen, thinking about the past two days, the system made him familiar with the 'daughter-in-law meet the parents code,' and nodded his head.

The system breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yuanyuan?" There was a knock on the door, and Mother Lu's voice came. "Can mom come in?"

"Yeah."

Mother Lu pushed the door in, and she saw Bai Chen in front of the full-length mirror at a glance, a stunned light flashed in her eyes, she walked over and looked at Bai Chen carefully from top to bottom, with pride in her eyes: "As expected of my son, you looks like a little prince in this suit."

"No, no." Mother Lu immediately correct, "My family Yuanyuan was originally a little prince."

"Mom looks good today, too." Bai Chen said.

Today, Mother Lu wore a very classical cheongsam. The exquisite curves were all revealed under the outline of the cheongsam. Her long hair was curled up, and the delicate and elegant makeup revealed all the advantages of her face. The whole person looks a few years younger, beautiful and gentle.

Mother Lu covered her mouth and chuckled, "mother is very careful."

Mother Lu held Bai Chen's hand closely, and the two went downstairs together. At this time, Father Lu and Tang Qing, who had just been discharged from the hospital, had finished dressing and were waiting in the lobby.

Tang Qing looked at Bai Chen's high-profile suit, and a light of jealousy flashed in his eyes.

Covering the emotions that shouldn't exist in his eyes, Tang Qing showed a smile and exaggeratedly praised: "Today's mother and brother are just like the queen and prince in fairy tales, so beautiful."

His eyes were shining and his tone was sincere.

Mother Lu smiled, her eyes lowered and filled with disgust.

When she raised her head, there was already a gentle smile in her eyes: "Xiao Qing's mouth is so sweet, mother likes it." Seeing mother Lu's attitude is gentle and intimate, Tang Qing's heart rises with a piece of joy.

During the three days in the hospital, Tang Qing was in panic, fearing that he would lose everything he has now. It was not until Zhao Jun sent the news that the maternity test had been successfully replaced again, that he could muster the courage to leave the hospital.