Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 6

This time the little zombie didn't stay in the water for too long. After the water level in the wooden barrel dropped by about one centimeter, the little zombie came out of the barrel. Standing naked and dripping in the wooden barrel, his pair of scarlet eyes stared at Mo Yan. Two pale and somewhat stiff hands stretch out towards Mo Yan.

Is this asking for a hug?

The smile on Mo Yan's face could not be restrained. He didn't know how many times he had praised his little zombie baby as cute in his heart.

He took out a brand new bath towel from the space again and wrapped the little zombie dripping with water. With his arms around him, he carried the little zombie to the bed beside them.

Mo Yan carefully wiped the little zombie's body clean while also eating a handful of tofu from the little zombie, only then did he take out a set of clothes for the little zombie to wear.

The things in Mo Yan space are messy because most were useless so it was rarely organized. There's a lot of stuff in there too so he has to search for a while before finding clothes that fit the little zombie body. He isn't sure if he has accidentally put those in when he was collecting things.

After putting clothes on the little zombie, he uses his ability to control the surrounding air temperature to quickly blow the little zombie's hair dry. Seeing some of the little zombie's hair was long while the other short, Mo Yan also deliberately found a pair of scissors in his space, and quite confidently, he cut a refreshing hairstyle for the little zombie.

Have to say, his skills were pretty good. Mo Yan looked at the little zombie, he felt after personally dressed up the little zombie, his beauty seemed to rise a few levels.

He hugged the little zombie, who had been obedient and let him move as he liked, and touched the little zombie lips.

It was softer than before. The touch is fantastic.

After Mo Yan kissed, he carefully observed the wounds on the little zombie's face and neck.

Although it's been a while, he has always remembered all the things about the little zombie. What's more, he was particularly careful about these two wounds. Mo Yan sat cross-legged on the bed and hold the obedient little zombie in his arms to check the wound carefully.

Really. It seems the water in his space was useful for wounds for both humans and zombies. But obviously, the spring water was more useful for humans. The little zombie has drunk a lot of water but the wounds on his face and neck only get a little smaller. If it wasn't for his good memory, he would not see the difference.

"Baby, you will slowly get better." Mo Yan kissed the little zombie's cold, unpleasant cheek. He doesn't know where that confidence comes from, he just feels that his baby in his arms will definitely become the same as normal people.

But even if not, Mo Yan would not let the little zombie be alone. In this short period of time, he had already planned to take the little zombie with him. How would his friends and family feel? Since Mo Yan said that he is his baby, it was no use for them going against it.

Sitting on the bed holding the little zombie for a while, Mo Yan took the little zombie's hand and walked downstairs. He was going to catch a zombie to test his conjecture.

The little zombie's nails on his hands were very sharp. In the beginning, he was afraid of hurting Mo Yan so he refused to hold hands with Mo Yan. He tends to hold onto Mo Yan neck or waist or other because the little zombie could control his nails better then. The little zombie's hand is smaller than Mo Yan's, if held in Mo Yan palm, the nails will definitely scratch Mo Yan's palm.