JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 3

Xuanyuan Yan was not originally the heir to the throne. He was able to inherit the throne entirely due to luck.

When the former emperor was still alive, he was aggressive and arrogant, living arrogantly and luxuriantly. Not only that, the former emperor's suspicion was also very serious, and he was very concerned about the imperial power in his hands, so he was extremely overbearing and couldn't listen to any contradictions.

One of those, follow me and prosper or rebel against me and perish, incapable tyrant ruler.

Many loyal officials and old ministers could not bear to see the former emperor tranny, they repeatedly admonished, but were decapitated by the former emperor on the charge of treason while some were exiled. This not only makes the court official panic, even the common people bow their heads and live their lives with caution.

Seeing that more and more old ministers and loyal ministers were suffering, the remaining ministers came together, this is not enough, so they set their sights on the princes, planning to cultivate a virtuous monarch.

The former emperor's life as emperor flew happily, although he was mediocre, he still had some intelligence. He could see the plan of the ministers, but he didn't want to abdicate and couldn't kill all the courtiers, so he set his eyes to his princes.

Under the slander and conspiracy of the ministers, he instigated discord between the princes, using power as bait, and let the princes kill each other.

In the end, the princes who participated in the fight for power died in the long-planned palace chaos, except for the two princes who did not fight for power which still alive. One is the fifth prince who is born with a disability and is bad at doing things. The other is the ninth prince Xuanyuan Yan, who has been weak and incompetent in the palace like a transparent person.

Of course, the former emperor did not survive the chaos. His favored concubine in the harem, he takes from the eldest prince, directly poisoned him and he died on that favored concubine on the night of the palace chaos.

The country cannot be without a monarch for a day, the heir to the throne cannot be physically disabled, so the weak and incompetent Xuanyuan Yan was lucky to become the emperor.

In the beginning, the ministers tried their best to assist Xuanyuan Yan, and Xuanyuan Yan also studied hard, but over time he realized the pleasure of being held up as the emperor.

As a result, the initially weak and cowardly Xuanyuan Yan became a monarch who tried to control the imperial power like the former emperor. He inherited the former emperor's suspicious character, so he began to move before his foundation was deep enough.

Before the filial piety period, he began to force beautiful girls, like the former emperor, indulge in pleasure, and because of his extremely weak and low self-esteem in the past, after taking power, it evolved into arrogance and violence.

Because of his suspicious character, in addition, some sly and flattering ministers in the court wanted to use Xuanyuan Yan to get power, Xuanyuan Yan was turned crooked under those slanders. He felt that the ministers who taught him were trying to control him, wanting to seize his throne, so he tried to find all kinds of reasons to kill those ministers, and he really did succeed.

After that, Xuanyuan Yan started acting more and more not knowing how to hold back, his behavior gradually moved closer and closer to the former emperor, chilling the hearts of the courtiers of DaYan Country.

At this time, Xuanyuan Yan had only been emperor for only one year.

It was at this time that Xie Zhengyi began to appear in front of everyone.