Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 14

The game forum is very lively. In addition to the post that Bai Chen read just now, there is also a lot of good news posted by the same person. But without any exception, it's all about Yuhua Feixian, Linyuan Xianyu, and Ao Jiangshan, the grievances and grudges of the three game accounts. More than this, there are also many interesting stories.

Bai Chen hurriedly scans through it, making sure the person who posted the post has not released information about him in real life yet.

Bai Chen quit the game forum and then clicked on University B big forum again, it's quiet inside. Many are posts asking questions or trying to make friends.

Bai Chen closed the forum and put the tablet back on the bedside table, and said to the busy system: [System, you monitor the people who post on the game forum. Don't let them release information about me in reality.]

System: [Okay, little master]

According to Su Yu's experience, the person who posted the post will expose the information that he is a student of B University in the game soon. Then the battlefield was transferred to the B University big forum.

So before that, he must fight back. If reality becomes involved, things will get a lot more troublesome and Bai Chen doesn't like trouble.

His phone rang again. Bai Chen took it and looked, a smile suddenly appeared on his face. He picked up the phone quickly and said sweetly: "AYuan."

"Baby, did you wake up?" Lu Yuan stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows of the office. His lips slightly bent upward, his face was gentle, and spoke with a soft tone.

"Yes." Bai Chen nodded. He held the phone and said coquettishly, "I miss AYuan."

"I miss my baby too. I still have a few things to do now, I'll be back later."

Bai Chen's eyes lit up.

"Did you eat breakfast?"

Bai Chen looked down at himself still wrapped in the quilt. He lowered his head with a little guilty conscience and whispered: "Not yet."

Today, he not only stayed in bed and didn't get up to eat breakfast but fell back asleep. After he woke up, he went to look at the game forum.

"Be good now. Yu Huai just told me about it, don't read the forum posts, I'll handle it. You go have breakfast now. I'll be back in a while, ok?"

Bai Chen nodded obediently: "I'll get up and eat now."

"Good."

"AYuan." Bai Chen said.

"What's wrong?" Lu Yuan asked, puzzled.

"You are so busy already, I can handle the game forums myself." Bai Chen pressed on the quilt, "I'm almost done with it."

"Baby, are you uncomfortable?" Lu Yuan's voice on the other end of the phone was a little serious.

Bai chen blinked, a little puzzle. Then realized that Lu Yuan was asking him about the game post. "No feeling. I just want to teach them a lesson for talking nonsense. They said I lied to get your affection but you clearly like me so much."

Bai Chen was a little aggrieved.

Lu Yuan laughed softly, the worry in his heart disappeared at once. His eyes were filled with a smile: "Yes, they are talking nonsense. I love baby so much that I can't wait to hold my baby every day and bury myself in baby's body, to feel baby's warmth and sweetness. Baby doesn't need to take the initiative at all since I can't leave my baby."

Bai Chen's white cheeks slowly dyed pink. He lowered his head and whispered, "I also like being held by AYuan."

Lu Yuan's heart was soft. He no longer restrained the smile on his face, "Be good."