Real and Fake Young Master 16

When Bai Chen woke up, it was already dark.

He was the only one on the empty bed. He stretched out his hand and touched it, and it was cold.

Qi Xiao is not here.

Bai Chen wanted to get up to look for Qi Xiao. He moved and wanted to get up, but found that his body was weak, especially around his waist.

His mouth slumped, a little aggrieved.

The next second, the dim yellow light on the bedside turned on, and Bai Chen turned his head to look, and saw Qi Xiao standing by the bed.

Bai Chen's grievances turned into joy in an instant.

He was in a happy mood and looked at Qi Xiao with shining eyes, he reached out for a hug.

Qi Xiao amusedly stretched out his hand to hug Bai Chen, and gently massaged Bai Chen's waist with one hand to relieve his discomfort.

"Baby, are you hungry?"

Bai Chen felt his stomach and nodded.

Qi Xiao lowered his head and pressed a kiss on Bai Chen's forehead. He usually hugged Bai Chen like holding a child. He picked up the coat on the side and put it over Bai Chen's shirt, and took another pair of thick pajamas for Bai Chen to put on, "Hey, let's go to dinner first, and I'll massage it for you after eating."

As long as he is with Qi Xiao, Bai Chen is naturally happy to do anything.

After being fed a meal carefully by Qi Xiao, Bai Chen looked at the starry sky outside the house and pointed out with some joy, "Xiao, let's go see the stars."

Qi Xiao naturally agreed, and he ordered the housekeeper to put a recliner on the yard. He reached out to hug Bai Chen to help him up, but Bai Chen refused.

Bai Chen stepped on the ground with a twisted posture, reached out and grabbed Qi Xiao's palm with his fingers clasped together. He raised his head and blink his eyes: "I want to walk with Xiao hand in hand."

Although Qi Xiao was a little worried about Bai Chen's body, looking at Bai Chen bright expectant eyes, he still compromised.

He bent over and picked up Bai Chen and put it on the chair, "Yes, but you have to put on your shoes first. The ground is cold."

Bai Chen shook his feet, Qi Xiao put a thin cotton socks on for him, his eyebrows and eyes curled.

He watched Qi Xiao come back quickly with a pair of cotton shoes, squatted down and put them on his feet personally, then got up and took the towel handed over by the housekeeper and wiped his hands.

Seeing Qi Xiao grabbing his hand, one big and one small hand clasped tightly together, Bai Chen's heart was like a firework.

The sky tonight is very beautiful, the stars twinkling, dotted the dark night sky.

With small steps, Bai Chen and Qi Xiao slowly stepped on the soft grass. They looked up at the starry sky and looked at each other from time to time. They were surrounded by the sweetness of pink love.

This is the first time Qi Xiao has watched the starry sky seriously. The beauty of the starry sky is beyond his imagination, but in his heart it is still not as good as the person beside him.

Bai Chen smiled sweetly. He watched Qi Xiao walking by his side and carefully guarding him, then there was a momentary haze in his eyes, as if he had experienced this scene before.

"Baby? What's the matter?" Qi Xiao noticed Bai Chen's distraction.

The feeling of deja vu suddenly broke, Bai Chen blinked and looked at Qi Xiao with some doubts.