Husband, he always pretending to be an O End

The huge black hole that suddenly appeared engulfed the rapidly approaching powerful cannonball, not a single spark was missed, the cannonball disappeared without a sound, and the spaceship that should have been hit by the cannonball was separated by the black hole after escaping.

The battleship where Bai Chen was located once again lost its traces.

Not only that, but they also face enormous danger to their lives.

The black hole is trying to engulf them.

On the battleship.

Bai Chen's pupils shrank.

This scene is exactly the same as the original memory.

Gu Louwei encountered a space-time black hole while chasing Wen Renzui, his life and death are unknown.

Bai Chen subconsciously stood in front of Gu Louwei, trying to block the black hole threat for Gu Louwei.

But when he took a step, a mysterious feeling came over him.

It was a power very similar to his original power.

Bai Chen frowned, his heart was strongly agitated.

But the next second a broad and warm palm pressed against his shoulder.

"Baby, are you scared?"

When Bai Chen looked back, he saw Gu Louwei approaching him. He put his hands down and wrapped around his waist.

Except for matters that involve this person, there is nothing that Bai Chen is afraid of.

He shook his head, "I'm not scared."

Gu Louwei smiled, "Then let's go meet this thing for a while!"

Bai Chen's eyes widened, thinking of the ending of the original body about Gu Louwei, he was about to refuse, but then he opened his eyes wide and turned to look at the black hole that was getting closer and closer to them.

He got it.

Why did the power of this black hole make him feel so familiar, this black hole is the world consciousness!

It personally came out to remove them, who were a threat to Su Xing!

Bai Chen narrowed his eyes, the flames of anger flickered in his eyes!

Gu Louwei had already instructed his subordinates to open the hatch of the battleship. His subordinates had always been obedient to him, but now they saw that the black hole wasn't good. For so many years, there had never been a precedent for escaping the black hole. It was an obvious act of death, even if they believed in Gu Louwei's ability, but in this case, they would never obey.

Their mission since childhood was to protect Gu Louwei.

"Please think twice, your highness. The situation in the black hole is unpredictable. Since ancient times, those who have been involved have never survived. Your highness shouldn't take the risk. Please let a few of your subordinates go first." Those loyal subordinates kneel in front of Gu Louwei, begging him to take back his idea of ​​testing the black hole.

The black hole is getting closer and closer to the battleship. If the battleship is swallowed by the black hole, no matter how powerful Gu Louwei is, he will not be able to protect the people in the entire battleship.

He made a decisive decision. He directly picked up Bai Chen, broke through the dozens of subordinates in front of him, and decisively pressed the door of the hatch, then jumped outside the battleship.

As soon as he entered the universe, a golden light flashed across Gu Louwei's chest. The next second, a huge mecha about fifty meters high appeared in front of them.