JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 15

"You dare to touch the emperor, what else do you not dare." Xie Zhengyi didn't say a word when he was hit by a cane. It doesn't mean that the cane was beaten with no effort, on the contrary, the grand tutor used all his strength, so after hitting with the cane, the grand tutor was a little out of breath, and his body was even swaying a little because of excessive force.

The words of the grand tutor directly made the courtyard quieter, and the people on the side almost stopped breathing.

Xie Zhengyi, who knelt on the pebbled ground, stretched out his hand to stabilize the grand tutor's body. For the first time, his pair of deep black eyes like the sea revealed true emotions in front of people other than Bai Chen.

He looked at the old grand tutor, and said every word with seriousness and firmness: "I love him."

The simple four words immediately made the old grand tutor violent again, raising the cane and hitting Xie Zhengyi again. .

"I love him." Xie Zhengyi said again.

"That's how I taught you?" The old grand tutor looked at Xie Zhengyi when he talked to him, but the deep feeling in his eyes was still firm, the grand tutor's eyes almost turned red. "He is the emperor, with a ten thousand gold body, and you are all men!"

"I love him." The same firm words sounded again.

"You love him, you love him, is your love more important than1 the Xie family ancestors?" The grand tutor shouted, "I shouldn't have supported you to seize power at the beginning. Now that your power is large, look at what ridiculous things you have done?"

Xie Zhengyi pursed his lips and looked at the grand tutor stubbornly.

"Zhengyi, be good, listen to master words, don't have any relationship with the emperor anymore, even if you have great power now, he is the emperor after all, and you are the minister, you two can't be together, you both will be against the harmony of yin and yang."

"Master, I love him, I want to be with him." Xie Zhengyi said. Even in the face of his closest and most respected master, Xie Zhengyi did not intend to compromise on this matter.

"What did you promise me in the first place, ah?" The grand tutor heard Xie Zhengyi's words, and the air in his chest immediately burned. "What did you kneel before the Xie family ancestors and promised to your parents? When the next generation of wise monarchs is cultivated, you will restore your identity. When the time comes, you will marry a wife and have children to succeed the Xie generations and let the Xie family be passed on. You are the only one in the Xie family, you can't let the Xie family's roots end here."

Xie Zhengyi remained silent, his black eyes remained firm as before.

"You, you are going to anger me to death ah!" The old grand tutor's eyes turned red with his trembling hands, he pointed at Xie Zhengyi, "You are going to be written into the history books for thousands of years, what do you want the world to think of you? What face do you want me to have after a hundred years to face your parents and grandfather!"

"It's Zhengyi, I'm sorry, father,mother. I'm sorry, grandpa. I'm sorry, Xie ancestors. I'm sorry, master. Zhengyi will bear all the sin." Xie Zhengyi stooped down and knocked his head on the ground three times.

He will bear everything, even if it will be overwhelming, even if it is intolerable in the world, he will be with his baby, no one can stop him.

"You, you!!!" The old grand tutor stood on the cane and panted violently, obviously angry at the stubborn Xie Zhengyi.

After a short while, the old grand tutor said: "Then have you ever wondered whether the emperor is willing or not!"

Since this way doesn't work, then change to another way.