Husband, he always pretending to be an O 2

The mecha department's courses are very hard. Fighting, mecha operating, mecha structure foundation, etc., they're often exhausted at the end of the day. The courses are packed full, only a day or two in the week is a little easier. However, most students will make use of this little time to feed themselves with a meal according to their usual training intensity.

The management in the military academy is very strict. Except for major events, they can't ask for leave. With such a packed schedule, it's difficult for Bai Chen to find time to find Mo Yuan in this world.

In the blink of an eye, a week has passed. Bai Chen, who could not find Mo Yuan, became more and more impatient. His expression has become colder and colder. He will occasionally look at other people's eyes full of anger, scaring some of his classmates. Because of this, Bai Chen was often called to the teacher's office to lecture.

When Bai Chen came out of the office, Wen Xie, who had been waiting outside for a long time, worriedly intercepted him.

"Chen, what's the matter with you lately? Is there any problem?"

Bai Chen pursed his lips. With his icy handsome face, he shook his head and walked forward silently by himself.

This week's class has been completed, the next two days are rest periods but the military students don't get to go out even during their breaks, unless the reason they go out was approved by the teacher.

Bai Chen had already made plans. He will use these two days to rummage through every corner of the military academy to find Mo Yuan. If he can't find him....

Bai Chen clenched his fist.

No. He will find him.

He promised me. He won't make me wait too long in every world.

Bai Chen said to himself.

But the anger and grievance in his heart couldn't be stopped at all.

You broke your promise again.

Bad guy.

Wen Xie felt that his friend's situation was a little bad. His intuition tells him that he can't let his friend go on like this.

He frowned in distress, then caught up with him: "Luo Chen, in the evening we had a networking party with the omega in the pharmacy department. Let's go and relax together. Didn't you always want to find a chance to get in touch with those little omegas? The time has come."

Bai Chen subconsciously wanted to refuse, but suddenly remembered that in the information of this world, it was at this party that the original owner and his friend Wen Xie met the omega who influenced their lives.

Bai Chen stopped and looked deeply at Wen Xie.

He wants to find Mo Yuan quickly so he definitely won't attend the networking party but if he lets Wen Xie go to this networking party alone, it will just be a repeat of what happened in the information. There's no way to complete the task then. This networking party is the course that changed the original owner and Wen Xie's fate.

Bai Chen thought for a while: "AXie, you accompany me to find someone in the school tonight."

Wen Xie was puzzled. Find someone?

"He's very important to me."

Wen Xie was stunned. The serious look on Bai Chen's face shocked him. He had never seen his friend so serious.

Who is that person?

These days, did his friend become different because of that person?

The curiosity in his heart and the worry about his friend made Wen Xie forget about the party with the omegas that he had been thinking about all the time and resolutely agreed to it.