Big Brother President is a Vampire 6

System: [Little master, this man really doesn't have good intentions for you. As soon as you came out, he followed you out.]

Bai Chen listened to the system calmly, his steps did not change as if he didn't notice that he was being followed at this moment. He walked slowly to the bathroom.

The system has been observing Fu Deying closely. Seeing Fu Deying follow Bai Chen into the bathroom, it almost exploded: [Little master, you have to be careful.]

Bai Chen: [Mm.]

When Bai Chen entered the bathroom, the class bell rang. Those youth who were just chatting and letting water run or hiding from smoking in the bathroom all rushed out. After a while, only Bai Chen and Fu Deying were left in the bathroom.

Neither of them spoke.

Bai Chen waved his hand a little unhappy, fanning away the choking smoke that had not dissipated in the bathroom. Without saying a word, he walked to the side to let his water out. Fu Deying watched Bai Chen, then also walked over. It's just that he intended to walk to Bai Chen's side but for some reason as he approached Bai Chen, his expression suddenly twisted and took a few steps back.

Bai Chen didn't even give Fu Deying a glance during the whole process. After draining his water, he went to the sink and washed his hands.

"Huala, huala"

In the quiet bathroom, only the sound of running water and Fu Deying small movement on his pants rustling sounded.

"You are special. You make me notice you right away." Fu Deying's voice sounded behind Bai Chen.

Bai Chen turned off the tap, turned to the side, stretching both hands under the dryer on the wall. A high heat flows out in an instant, drying the water on Bai Chen's hands.

"That's why you're following me?" Bai Chen put down his hands, his indifference gazes with no emotion were cast on Fu Deying.

Fu Deying felt like he was locked at that moment, a sense of vigilance arises for no reason.

He forcibly suppressed the sudden feeling, the corner of his mouth evoked into a perfect arc, "No, I want to be your friend."

Bai Chen only glanced at him.

Fu Deying's calm heart suddenly became a little nervous at this moment.

He put his hands behind his back, facing Bai Chen, he showed a smile that he thought was the kindest and most seductive.

Bai Chen was unmoved. He moved forward step by step toward Fu Deying.

Seeing their distance getting closer and closer, only a palm length, Fu Deying couldn't help changing his expression and took a few steps back.

With just these few steps, the feeling that he seemed to be facing an enemy just now disappeared. He let out a breath.

Bai Chen looked at him with doubt: "Are you afraid of me?"

Fu Deying was stunned, then he glared at Bai Chen fiercely: "How is that possible." The usual casual attitude from before was nowhere to be seen.

Bai Chen nodded affirmatively: "You are afraid of me."

"Why?"

Fu Deying stared at Bai Chen closely at an arm's length away from Bai Chen. His eyes were also filled with doubt, just like Bai Chen.

He is a pure noble blood, the crown prince from the vampire clan, the future ruler of vampires. Only a few pure blooded princes can suppress him and make him afraid, but now he felt a pure-blood aura from this ordinary human being.