Big Brother President is a Vampire 4

It's just that Bai Chen felt wronged in his heart.

Bai Chen: [System, in the future we will only go to those that are adults.]

To prevent this from happening again next time, Bai Chen knocked on the system very seriously.

The system, that was blocked from the outside world as soon as a certain someone appeared, was a little confused. It subconsciously agreed to Bai Chen's request: [Okay, little master.]

Seeing the system answer, Bai Chen's mood finally improved.

The system was still confused. When it wanted to ask what happened to Bai Chen, it was once again suppressed by a mysterious force.

The super helpless system was afraid of that certain someone so once again it indulged itself in various videos and novels again.

"Baby, eat more." Zhan Yucheng hugged Bai Chen on his lap, ignoring the puzzled gazes from Li Ma and the other servants, he fed Bai Chen affectionately.

Bai Chen ate it very naturally, his face didn't change at all.

As if Zhan Yucheng had fed Bai Chen thousands of times before, his movements were natural and skilled. Even the vegetables, all that he gave to him was Bai Chen's favorite. When he comes across some dishes with onion and garlic on it, Zhan Yucheng will also carefully pick out the onion and garlic bit by bit.

Bai Chen was quite happy to eat and Zhan Yucheng was also very interested in feeding him. After Bai Chen was full, he gave him a signal that he didn't want more. Zhan Yucheng then picked up Bai Chen and weighed him, then kissed Bai Chen's face, "Too light. Baby should eat more."

Without waiting for Bai Chen to refuse, over there, Li Ma also echoed: "Yes, little young master, you need to eat more. Little young master didn't eat much the last few days and lost a lot of weight, there's barely any meat on your face."

Li Ma sighed and said, "It's good that the young master is back. Now the little young master is eating obediently."

Zhan Yucheng tightened his arms around Bai Chen's waist. He looked at Li Ma. His expressionless and somewhat serious face shocked Li Ma: "What happened?"

Li Ma heard Zhan Yucheng's concern and unhappiness for Bai Chen. She couldn't help rubbing her hands on her apron nervously. "I don't know why the little young master's mood has been getting lower and lower for the past ten days. He will just eat a few bites a day and often sit in a daze."

After talking about it, Li Ma was no longer nervous. Her words were filled with worries and concern for Bai Chen: "He doesn't even touch the dishes that he usually likes to eat. He was also talking less at home. I don't know if he was wronged outside."

Li Ma has asked Bai Chen several times but Bai Chen always shook his head then silently returned to his room. Li Ma and uncle Li were both worried. Li Ma even cooks a lot of exquisite dishes for Bai Chen every day but Bai Chen will always set down his chopsticks after a bite or two every time. Seeing Bai Chen's body getting thinner and thinner, Li Ma and uncle Li are very worried. They wanted to call Rong Shiyi several times but they were all discovered by Bai Chen and stopped every time.

Now looking at Bai Chen eating happily, although being held and fed by Zhan Yucheng was a bit weird, but it was enough to make Li Ma and uncle Li happy.

"Baby?" Zhan Yucheng looked at the person in his arms sternly. He heard Li Ma say that Bai Chen didn't eat, in addition to worrying, he was also a little angry.

No matter how wronged he was outside, in Zhan Yucheng's view, Bai Chen shouldn't hurt his body. If he wants to do something then he should go do it to those that make him unhappy.