The Little Thumb Prince 6

The attacks of the cosmic beasts are irregular. A month ago, the cosmic beasts attacked the satellite of Kaila Star. It was a huge and menacing attack, so Derek dispatched General Francis to the planet to support and repel the cosmic beasts.

Now that the cosmic beasts have not completely retreated, but Francis has privately returned to Kaila, leaving the lives of Te'er Star people in danger, openly disobeying the king's order.

Derek's eyes instantly turned cold, he calmly told his confidant: "Let Fett rush to Te'er Star to replace Francis."

His confidant: "Yes, Your Majesty."

Fett is a great general of Kaila Star, although young, his qualifications are not as good as Francis, but he has great potential in the military, and his strength is also very high. The most important thing is that Fett is a confidant that Derek has cultivated, letting Fett go to Te'er Star, Derek will be more relieved.

After ordering things, Derek stretched out his fingers and tapped the table top. As his fingers fell, Derek's eyes became deeper and deeper.

Francis is now not only older, but also more emotional.

Derek doesn't need to think about it, Francis' return to Kaila Star at this time was because he was being used by Alia.

Kaila Star does not need a general who is trapped in love and violates the king's order.

"Derek, if he doesn't listen to you, let us teach him." Bai Chen followed Derek's arm, crawled to Derek's shoulder, held Derek's ear, and kissed Derek on the cheek.

In Bai Chen's view, Derek is the king of Kaila Star, and Francis is Derek's courtier, so he should listen to Derek's words seriously, so the disobedient courtiers should be taught a lesson.

Derek's dull eyes faded, and he gradually became tender. He took Bai Chen on his shoulders and rubbed his nose against Bai Chen's face.

Derek's nose was still a bit big for Bai Chen, who had grown a little bit, and rubbing it like this is also a little itchy, but Bai Chen couldn't help holding Derek's nose and giggling.

"Ok, let's teach him." Derek said.

After getting Derek's answer, Bai Chen began to think about how to teach Francis.

In the past half month, Bai Chen's body growth wasn't so obvious, that is, he has grown from the size half of Derek's palm to his full palm. According to the system, he will grow to the original size within three months.

However, although the size of the body was not obvious, Bai Chen found that his strength was increasing rapidly at a very unscientific rate.

It seems that the body from earth, Kaila Star special energy, and the physical energy,  these three energies neutralized together, causing Bai Chen's current body to mutate.

On the first day when the system just started to help Bai Chen adapt to the energy from Kaila Star, Bai Chen discovered this problem.

On the first day, Bai Chen could use his little physical strength to lift a normal size chair. On the second day, Bai Chen found that he could lift a table.

Now that half a month has passed, Bai Chen's body's strength has grown stronger, he can already lift three thousand catties1, and this is still Bai Chen's conservative estimate.

Bai Chen squeezed his small fist, felt the power of this body, and was very confident in teaching Francis.

However, as a general, Francis is also very powerful. Bai Chen tilted his head and thought about the information of Francis that he had also investigated during the system's last investigation on Cyril. Francis seems to be a fire-type ability user, and his ability level is not low,  Francis ranks third in the four great generals.