Husband, he always pretending to be an O 9

In the remote and narrow cave, the sweet and unctuous moaning came and went, making people's hearts sore and itch, and their pillars were lifted up to heaven. Coupled with the sweet and seductive pheromones, the two alphas in the cave blood vessels swollen in an instant. Their eyes were red, and their sanity was almost lost.

However, alpha's desire for monopoly made them keep their rare sense of sobriety. They were all staring at each other, wanting to defeat the other and become the only one for the sweet omega on the ground.

When Bai Chen and his party came to the cave, there was already a lot of movement in the cave. Su Xing's sweet moan and labored persuasion accompanied the sound of the two alphas fighting.

Gu Louwei sniffed the smell in the pheromones in the air that belonged to an omega's estrus, his face instantly turned as dark as the bottom of a pot. He covered Bai Chen's mouth and nose, whose face instantly turned red, beside him. While quickly taking out a few inhibitors from his medical bag that had been expanded by space technology around his waist. He threw two of them to Sun De and Xiang Ji, and the remaining one was quickly pushed into Bai Chen's body.

Bai Chen's heavy breathing slowly subsided, but his head was still a little confused.

He was much more affected by Su Xing's pheromone than Sun De and the others.

It's not that Bai Chen's self-control is not enough, but that he is influenced by the world consciousness. Su Xing's pheromone influence on him is several times greater than the influence on others.

The world consciousness is taking advantage of opportunities all the time, delusionally turning him into a member of Su Xing's harem.

Bai Chen leaned against Gu Louwei's arms, his articulated fingers were tightly wrapped around Gu Louwei's waist, his brows were slightly frowned, and his dark pupils were as cold as knives.

The world consciousness is becoming more and more excessive.

This time, things have completely exceeded Bai Chen's bottom line.

"Baby?" Although the strength on his waist was great, but it was not worth mentioning to Gu Louwei. He was worried about Bai Chen's current mood.

Bai Chen took a deep breath: "It wants to control me."

The voice was so soft that only Gu Louwei could hear it clearly.

With anger and grievances.

There was also a hint of complaint that Bai Chen didn't even notice.

Gu Louwei patted Bai Chen's back lightly, a golden light flashed in his drooping eyes, and then disappeared.

"Baby, wait a minute."

Gu Louwei said in a low voice.

Bai Chen raised his head and looked at Gu Louwei with some doubts, seemingly searching for something with his gaze.

Gu Louwei just now seemed to be a little different from before.

"Baby?" Gu Louwei raised his eyebrows and asked Bai Chen in confusion, "Why are you looking at me like this? Don't recognize your husband?"

The different feeling dissipated, at the same time, Bai Chen felt at ease but a trace of strange loss also swept over.

He raised his hands, hugged Gu Louwei's neck tightly, and said something even he didn't understand: "You are not allowed to disappear in the future."

Gu Louwei responded with a soft and cherished kiss on Bai Chen's cheek.

Sun De and the others stood behind them, all bowed their heads tacitly. Along the way, they had become accustomed to the fact that their prince would hug Bai Chen, the alpha, kiss and also flirt.