Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 6

Ao Jiangshan's heart was filled with hatred. He only felt that his face was trampled on the ground by that woman, Yuhua Feixian.

He is the most popular leader of the Wulin Alliance in this Cangqiong1 area. Wherever he goes, he is being upheld by others. There are also countless girls behind him who want to be his lover and spare tire.

If it wasn't because of Yuhua Feixian reputation in the game, he wouldn't have done it. He thinks that it was a challenge and will add more face to him for getting the other party. He also felt that the other party must be a low-key beauty. Only then did he refuse Biluo Qingcheng's affection and instead found Yuhua Feixian.

After all, as a man, a woman who is obedient to himself and a flower at the peak of the mountain, they will definitely choose the higher challenge one.

As for Yuhua Feixian saying that she is a man, Ao Jiangshan didn't believe it at all. Which man will not play high output martial arts but instead play an auxiliary healer. And she also gave her characters many fancy dresses, only women would do this.

But now this woman not only dumped him on the front foot, but on the back foot, she also engaged with another man. It's like putting a green hate on him and slapping him very loudly in front of everyone, making his affectionate retention today become a big joke.

Ao Jiangshan clenched his fists tightly. If it wasn't for wanting to sleep with the other person, will he even be so humble to the other person? Why does he have to lose face like this? In the final analysis, Yuhua Feixian is too ignorant.

As for Linyuan Xianyu? Ao Jiangshan completely ignored him. What god-level player? He doesn't believe it. He hadn't played the game a year ago, that's how Linyuan Xianyu got the limelight. With him now, what can Linyuan Xianyu do? The best equipment from a year ago, now it is barely ranked in the top 100 equipment list. Compared with his first place character in the overall rankings, he was far from him.

Ao Jiangshan is confident that he can trample Linyuan Xianyu legend on the ground and step into the center of the world.

After defeating Linyuan Xianyu, he doesn't believe that Yuhua Feixian will not return to his arms again. Women are vain, otherwise, he wouldn't dump him on his front foot and get together with Linyuan Xianyu on his back foot. It was nothing more than feeling that the legendary name Linyuan Xianyu is more famous than his so being with Linyuan Xianyu is just more face-saving than being with him.

Ao Jiangshan secretly thought. Waiting for Yuhua Feixian to return to his embrace, after he had enough fun with the other then just toss them away.

Dare to trample on his face, be prepared for revenge.

As for now, he first needs to take care of this Linyuan Xianyu to make him agree.

Ao Jiangshan grinned and provoked him constantly on the world channel.

When Lu Yuan opened the world channel, he naturally saw what Ao Jiangshan said to him. This was about his wife and the dignity of a man so of course he would respond.

But he still has to tell his baby, after all, he is now a man with a family.

Ignoring the concerned messages from his friends and Geng Yuhuai's indignant voice in the dorm, Lu Yuan calmly reported to the team channel.

Linyuan Xianyu: baby, someone in the world channel is looking for me for a life-and-death duel, do you want to see it?

If his baby wants to tour the mountain and play in the water with him tonight then he would push back Ao Jiangshan challenge. If his baby wants to see him fight, then he would now accept the life-and-death duel.