Film Emperor's Little Wife 13

[Ah, little master, I remembered, it's him. ] The system said suddenly.

Bai Chen was puzzled.

System: [Little master, don't you remember? He confessed to you during the 16-to-8 rehearsal.]

Bai Chen tilted his head in thought, no impression at all.

The system then bring up the picture that day.

Baby face's name is Guo Haiye.

In the picture, Bai Chen just finished singing a song and walked off the stage. Guo Haiye was standing under the stage, he watched Bai Chen come, then nervously grabbed the corner of his clothes, blushing, going after Bai Chen and walk out of the rehearsal room.

When he walked outside the rehearsal room, Guo Haiye suddenly took a step and walked in front of Bai Chen. He wanted to look up at Bai Chen, but he was too nervous and shy to look at Bai Chen. He just lowered his head and his voice was a little louder than a mosquito's, he hesitantly said: "Keke, I, I, I like you."

In the picture, Bai Chen didn't seem to hear Guo Haiye's confession. He walked past Gou Haiye with an expressionless face and slowly went away.

Standing in place, Guo Haiye paled, gritted his teeth, clenched his fists, disappointment in his eyes, a little unwillingness and anger.

The picture stopped.

Bai Chen took a faint glance and then retracted his gaze: [No impression.]

The system knew it would be like this, it said: [Little master, be careful, Guo Haiye is malicious toward you.]

Bai Chen pushed open the door of the preparation room, in the eyes of the crowd, indifferently sat back in his place, Bai Chen just sat down, Gou Haiye also ran in from outside panting.

He smiled shyly at everyone, "I'm sorry, I was a little nervous just now, and I stayed in the toilet for a while."

The producer just came to inform Bai Chen and the other when the four of them will be on stage, seeing that everyone was here, he waved to make them sit down, he explained all the precautions, and then left in a hurry.

Today is the final, there are more places that are busy and need his attention.

As soon as the producer left, the other two contestants were concerned about Guo Haiye. The three of them spoke softly and friendly, while Bai Chen, who had always been alone, sat alone in his seat and looked at the information the system investigated for him.

System: [I knew that Zhao Xueqin was holding a stomach of evil tricks, but I didn't expect her to slander the little master so much.]

The system is exasperated.

Since Zhao Xueqin finished filming, because of the distance problem that consumes a lot of energy the system did not continue to monitor Zhao Xueqin. Unexpectedly, Zhao Xueqin now reached out to the singer in Star of Tomorrow.

The system investigated what Zhao Xueqin said to Guo Haiye, who had confessed to Bai Chen before, to make his attitude so different. It deliberately investigated Guo Haiye with its energy, as a result, it saw some foul language and photos slandering Bai Chen on Guo Haiye's mobile phone.

The system followed the trail of those things to see where it came from, and it was sent to Guo Haiye by Zhao Xueqin with a false identity.

It didn't know how Zhao Xueqin could contact Guo Haiye, she seemed to know that Guo Haiye had confessed to Bai Chen, so she chose Guo Haiye.

She told Guo Haiye that Bai Chen was a little lover kept by the president of Xinghui Entertainment. Because of this, Bai Chen were advertised all the way, having such a high popularity, and Bai Chen's songs in every competition were very popular because the president of Xinghui Entertainment used his power and money to find a big singer in the singing circle to compose lyrics and music for Bai Chen, that's why Bai Chen can suppress the other contestant and become the number one in every competition.