The Little Thumb Prince 3

Bai Chen looked in the direction where the sound came from, he saw a tall young man with a glamorous appearance coming out from behind the clusters of flowers.

The young man has long golden hair flowing down to his waist, a pair of alluring peach blossom eyes, and his meager pink lips are somewhat similar to Derek, with a cool feeling.

He was holding a snow-white little pet in his hand, Bai Chen glanced at it, he did not recognize the strange species. The little pet doesn't seem to be energetic, not only that, it was trembling slightly under the caress of the young man's palm.

And the flowers that caught Bai Chen's attention before followed the young man one after another.

Bai Chen looked at Derek whose aura had become cold, his Derek seemed to dislike the young man in front of him.

"Cyril, what are you doing?" Derek looked at the little pet in Cyril Godwin's hand. "You seem to have forgotten what I said."

"Your Majesty, why do you treat me like this?" Cyril stroked the long hair that fell on his shoulders, with his peach blossom eyes, he walked to Derek with a charming smile, "Cyril loves your majesty so much, as long as your Majesty says it, Cyril remembers all of them."

Derek's eyes were still cold.

Cyril didn't notice it. He picked up the trembling little pet in his hand and held it in front of Derek's eyes, looking at Derek gaze, he was overflowing with abnormal madness: "Your majesty, look, you don't allow me to kill them, so I leave them their lives."

He stroked the shivering little pet's back, "Such a cute pet, Cyril no longer bears to see them lose their vitality, sure enough, your majesty is right."

With every word Cyril said, Bai Chen's eyes became colder and colder when he looked at Cyril.

Derek is his.

"Cyril, the Godwins don't need such a sickly cruel person." Derek said blankly. "I said, if you continue to do this, I will send you to the wild star."

"Cyrill , you didn't listen to me."

Cyril's eyes froze, then he look at Derek, the madness in his eyes became more intense: "Your Majesty, you will not send Cyril away, no one will love you as much as Cyril,"

"And,"

Cyril smiles triumphantly from the corner of his mouth, "my mother won't allow you to do so, your majesty. "

"Really? "Derek said lightly.

As if stimulated by Derek's indifferent attitude, Cyril threw the pet in his hand to the ground violently, the little pet who can't move from the pain of being dropped, he didn't even glance at it,  he stepped forward and opened his arms, wanting to plunge into Derek's arms.

Derek, who was guarding Bai Chen, took two steps back, avoiding Cyril's touch.

"Cyril, you are getting more and more unruly."

Cyril froze, he lowered his head, his long eyelashes cast a shadow under his eyes , making it difficult to see his expression, but when he raised his head, his casual smile returned to his face: "Your Majesty, you're still unwilling to accept me."

"You won't even touch me." Cyril bent down and picked up the dying pet that had been thrown down, gently stroking the little pet's fur, "But who told Cyril to love your majesty so much?"

As he said, the smile on his face gradually disappeared, and a layer of coldness appeared on his face, "However, your majesty will not touch Cyril, but touch something else, your majesty also talked to it very intimately too."