JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 13

"The year before last, the envoy of your country came to visit my country, and a young man was disrespectful to me, I wanted his head." Bai Chen said: "If the crown prince of your country agrees, then I will agree to this deal."

The man was puzzled, then frowned, he seemed to think of something, then sneered: "Emperor, don't take an inch. Xie Zhengyi's life is enough to be worth Huxiao city. With Xie Zhengyi here, you, the emperor, is just a puppet, and still a puppet he was playing with."

Bai Chen didn't speak, just looked at him like that.

"The young master is the only son of our country's general protector, his head is valuable. The conditions given by his royal highness are enough to exchange for Huxiao city. Emperor must carefully consider whether to be a real emperor or an emperor who is played with by an eunuch at will." The man said mockingly, smiling at Bai Chen contemptuously.

Originally, the man looked down on emperor Xuanyuan Yan. He was stupid, he hasn't sit on the throne for long before he was emptied by the others, he was really useless. After working as a maid, he was more scornful toward him. As a man, he willingly lay under Xie Zhengyi's body, willing to be played by Xie Zhengyi, a rootless eunuch, to please Xie Zhengyi as his pet. The man became more and more contemptuous of Bai Chen, although his words seemed respectful, but if one were to listen carefully there is nothing but contempt for Bai Chen in it, and now he was even saying it straightforwardly, completely stepping emperor Bai Chen's dignity on the ground, and even using this as a handle, wanting Bai Chen to agree to the conditions.

It's no wonder that the man misunderstood the relationship between Bai Chen and Xie Zhengyi. The news they got from the bribed ministers, since Xie Zhengyi seized power, Xuanyuan Yan wanted to poison Xie Zhengyi many times, but often he hadn't started or just started, he would be caught by Xie Zhengyi, and then given a lesson, but Xuanyuan Yan, relying on his identity, determined that Xie Zhengyi would not dare to kill him, so every time after the suffering, he will continue to plan, trying his best to kill Xie Zhengyi.

It's impossible for the two people, who are in this situation, to know and love each other at all.

When the man saw Xie Zhengyi openly sitting in the position of the emperor at the bonfire party, he thought that Xie Zhengyi was now in power, wanted to sit on an equal footing with the emperor, and even wanted to sit on the dragon chair, but he was just a helpless eunuch, no matter how powerful he is, he can't sit on that chair. So in order to satisfy his own mind, Xie Zhengyi forced Bai Chen to be his pet. In order to regain his power and kill Xie Zhengyi, Bai Chen had to agree to lie under Xie Zhengyi.

This also explained the difference between Bai Chen's temperament and the rumored Xuanyuan Yan. After all, after experiencing such shameful things, his temper should progress a little.

Looking at Bai Chen's silent and cold expression, the man was even more sure that his guess was correct.

This is, he was irritated by what he said.

The system is talking to Bai Chen angrily at this moment: [Little master, this person is really self-righteous, and even dares to mock you and look down on you. We will teach him, teach him how to be a good man.]

If it's not that the system has no entity, and can't hurt people in the world, lest they be expelled from the world by the world consciousness, then the system will roll up its sleeves and beat this spy up.

Humph, not only held a dagger against its little master's neck and threatened to scare its little master, but also looked down on its little master.

Although the system knew that this spy actually looked down on the original owner, Xuanyuan Yan, but now Bai Chen is in this body, and he was speaking to Bai Chen, so the system is not happy.