Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 5

Ge'er in this world are not allowed to have too close contact with men when they aren't married yet. Even in broad daylight, if unmarried men and women or ge'er get close together to only say a few words, when people see it and spread it out, it will affect their reputation.

The village is rough so it doesn't matter that much if just saying a few words, but if they make further contact, for example if Bai Chen wanted to hold hands together, kiss, hug, and so on, that's definitely not good because he will surely be drowned by the villagers' saliva.

Bai Chen wanted to stick with Zhao Yan in an upright manner, and only Zhao Yan could marry him back home.

Bai Chen clung to Zhao Yan's neck happily. His eyes were sparkling, as if filled with stars. In his mind are all the sweet times he spent with Mo Yuan in various worlds before.

Zhao Yan stopped. Listening to Bai Chen's words, his heart was filled with deep love. Looking down at Bai Chen, his eyes were full of pampering and tenderness.

The little ge'er in his arms can always poke the softest part in his heart. He just wants to give him everything he wants. Give him endless love and make him happy forever, forever in his arms and depend on him, never leave him.

This sudden strong desire to possess him made Zhao Yan's eyes darker. The hand holding Bai Chen also tightens a little, but his self-control has always been strong. Even if his hand strength increased, it still didn't make Bai Chen feel uncomfortable in his arms.

Bai Chen was happy but then he didn't hear an answer. Even the man who was walking down the mountain with him in his arms stopped. He looked into Zhao Yan's eyes puzzledly, and then he was drowned in the tenderness and pampering in it.

Bai Chen was drowning in it. What appeared in Zhao Yan's eyes was overwhelming love, he even consciously straightened his body sitting on Zhao Yan's arms. Holding Zhao Yan's cheeks with both hands, he placed a light kiss on Zhao Yan's lips.

He likes to look at his Mo Yuan like this the most.

No matter which world it is, the way his lover looked at him was still so addicting to him that he couldn't pull himself away.

"I like you so much." Bai Chen said foolishly.

Zhao Yan was stunned by the sudden confession. The endless joy and happiness almost drowned him. The surrounding flowers, trees, and the wind seemed to disappear at the moment. Bai Chen was the only one left in his world.

His dark eyes fixed on Bai Chen. Zhao Yan restrained the strong desire in his heart and placed his lips on Bai Chen's eyes. His movement was gentle and filled with cherish. The breath he exhaled from his mouth and nose is extremely hot, it made Bai Chen's dark yellow skin stained with a little inconspicuous pink.

"Okay." He made a serious promise to Bai Chen.

Bai Chen came back to his senses. Hearing the affirmative answer that he has long known, his eyes still curved like a crescent moon.

"Baby, I love you." Zhao Yan's lips left Bai Chen's eyelids and he looked down. Bai Chen also raised his head up spontaneously. Their lips collide, their breath mixes together.

Strong love. When Zhao Yan first saw Bai Chen, Bai Chen seemed to wrap around him tightly. This is the first time in his life that he has experienced this kind of feeling. According to Zhao Yan's special occupation, he should have been vigilant, but he just couldn't bring himself to be vigilant, instead, he just wanted to indulge in it.

Every move of the little ge'er in his arms entangled with his thoughts. All his joys and sorrows were tied to this little ge'er.

Listening to the straightforward love words of the little ge'er, Zhao Yan's blood boiled. Then he also followed his heart's desire and spit out the love word to the little ge'er. Holding the little ge'er tightly in his arms, he feels that his soul has been filled. His life was finally complete, as if the original missing puzzle piece had been placed on the picture.