Film Emperor's Little Wife 5

It was Liu Fang who called.

Jian Li's studio pays attention to news about Jian Li on the Internet every day. They logged on Weibo today and saw several hot searches about Jian Li. The first five hot searches were all occupied by Jian Li, and the top three there is a flaming "busted" behind. Last night's hot search about Jiang Meng's beating has fallen out of the top ten hot searches because of Jian Li.

#JianLi'sLoveAffair#

#JianLi'sGirlfriend#

#JianLiKillerHug#

#RomanticEmbraceInTheRain#

#MysteriousGirlfriend#

Several high-traffic news headline issued a unified copy at six o'clock, accompanied by a few picture of Jian Li lifting Bai Chen from the ground in the rain, wrapped in a bath towel and other animated pictures.

Even at 6 o'clock in the morning, there are still a lot of people who read Weibo. As soon as the paper of the news company was sent out, the hot searches on Weibo exploded, causing Weibo to freeze. With the increase of Weibo traffic, Weibo was paralyzed, the programmers had to get up early to work overtime to repair the servers.

"The rain was so heavy yesterday, I was careless. I didn't expect you to be photographed." Liu Fang sighed, "It was also because you didn't give them any news before, this time, in order to grab traffic headlines, they never come to us to buy the photos but post it directly."

"Hey, I finally got a chance to show my ability and skill, but they didn't even look for me. I guess I don't have the blessing to deal this thing about you." Liu Fang made a little joke.

But it is true that Liu Fang has been Jian Li's agent for so many years, and has not experienced buying Jian Li's photos from news companies before.

Jian Li is too clean and self-conscious.

Jian Li listened to Liu Fang's words on the other side of the phone, and put the phone between his shoulders and his ears, leaned slightly, reached out and took the tablet on the bedside table next to him and clicked on Weibo.

As Liu Fang said, most of the hot search topics on Weibo are about him, Jian Li simply clicked the first hot search.

The news company was just that, Jian Li knew very well, so he didn't even read the text, he clicked on the picture below.

The first one is an animated picture of Jian Li carefully holding a person, picking up Bai Chen who fell on the ground. Because of the heavy rain, and the camera is a little far away, so the people on the animated picture are not clear, but Jian Li is highly recognized, so everyone recognized him at a glance, but Bai Chen was buried in Jian Li's arms without being photographed.

The second one is an animated picture of Jian Li wrapping Bai Chen with the bath towel from the hands of Xiao Zhou. People still can't see the person clearly, and Bai Chen doesn't show his face, but from Jian Li's movements, they can see his gentleness and caring towards Bai Chen.

The third is an animated picture of Jian Li holding Bai Chen into the nanny car, but Bai Chen's face is still not photographed.

The six photos below are screenshots taken from these three animated photos, they have been combined into a nine-square grid.

Jian Li silently clicked and saved all the animated pictures and photos. Although they were taken secretly, he had to approve of the person who took the video and screenshot, each one was very romantic, Jian Li was very satisfied with it.

After saving the picture, Jian Li clicked on the comment again, and as expected, as Liu Fang said, the bottom exploded, the battle between fans and anti fan was very chaotic.