JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 18

The rain outside showed no sign of stopping and Bai Chen was still pursing his lips, still a little unhappy.

The ginger soup was delivered quickly. It was a maid from Xie Zhengyi's manor who came to deliver the ginger soup. Ceng Xingjian himself avoided them on the excuse of being busy.

Usually, Bai Chen had to be coaxed by Xie Zhengyi to drink this poorly tasted decoction, but at this time he directly passed by Xie Zhengyi and reached for the ginger soup, without frowning or saying anything, he pour the whole bowl of ginger soup into his mouth silently.

Xie Zhengyi frowned as he watched from the side.

After drinking the ginger soup, Bai Chen asked the maid to clean up the bowl, and then silently took the medicine that Ceng Xingjian hadn't taken away by the bed. He forcefully reapplied the medicine and bandage Xie Zhengyi wound again, then quietly rolled into the bed and cover himself with the quilt.

"Baby?" Xie Zhengyi whispered softly with a slightly uneasy heart. He hugged Bai Chen through the quilt.

"I'm still a little angry so I decided not to talk to you tonight." Bai Chen said dully inside the quilt.

Xie Zhengyi is wrong so he can only coax Bai Chen. But when Bai Chen said he was angry, he really was angry, saying he didn't want to talk then he really didn't talk. Xie Zhengyi coax so much but Bai Chen was still silent.

Helpless, Xie Zhengyi could only talk to himself.

It was already dark so the housekeeper sent the prepared dinner directly into Xie Zhengyi's room. Xie Zhengyi looked at those delicious dinners, only then did he remember the distance from the palace to his manor. His baby can come so fast, he should have run over before eating.

So Xie Zhengyi began to coax Bai Chen to get up to eat again.

This time Bai Chen came out of the quilt without letting Xie Zhengyi coax anymore. He still silently ignored Xie Zhengyi, rejecting Xie Zhengyi's feeding and quickly ate his dinner, then went back to the bed and wrapped himself up.

Xie Zhengyi was helpless, he ate the meal in a hurry, and after instructing people to clean up everything, he lay down on the bed, persistently speaking soft words, trying to coax Bai Chen to talk to him and forgive him.

In the end, Bai Chen fell asleep with Xie Zhengyi's soft voice.

Bang.

With a loud bang, a purple lightning flashed across the sky, illuminating the night for a moment.

Bai Chen on the bed suddenly opened his eyes amid the thunder.

In the dark night, he turned around and silently glanced at Xie Zhengyi who could only sleep on his stomach because of his back injury.

"Big liar." Bai Chen stretched out his hand and grabbed Xie Zhengyi's nose, but felt that it was not enough so he leaned closer and took a bite on Xie Zhengyi's face, leaving a small ring of teeth marks.

Xie Zhengyi, who was asleep, didn't feel anything in the slightest, still slept very deeply.

System: [Little Master, rest assured, he will not wake up.]

Bai Chen nodded and sat up in bed, a pair of eyes looked uncontrollably at the bandaged wound on Xie Zhengyi's back.

System: [Little Master, don't worry, although I can't make his wounds heal instantly because of the world consciousness, but it's still okay to speed up the healing of his wounds properly. It'll be alright in a few days, don't worry, little master.]

Bai Chen still stared silently at Xie Zhengyi's back that was tightly bandaged, obviously still upset about Xie Zhengyi's injury.

The system can't do anything so it change the subject: [Little Master, let's go then come back quickly, everyone's mental realm is different, so I can't ensure how long I can deeply hypnotize him.]