Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 23

Zhao Yan himself has a very good relationship with doctor Zhou. Before Bai Chen came, their friendship was already so good despite the age difference. After Bai Chen came, they became father and son-in-law. Therefore, for this cart-full return ceremony, Zhao Yan has spent a lot of time thinking.

In the cart are some rare medicinal herbs that he found, there's also some medicinal seeds and many varieties of precious flowers. Of course, there are clothes and fish too. There are also a lot of necessary things such as eggs. In general, the cart was full of a large amount of things.

When doctor Zhou saw these carefully prepared things, the corners of his mouth were stretched wide and his eyes squinted into slits as he laughed happily, but his mouth said insincerely: "I am alone, how can I use so much! You are not alone now, you have to know how to manage your life. If you have money, don't spend it indiscriminately."

Although his mouth was reprimanding them, everyone could see that he was in a good mood.

He's also an old man, now his son and son-in-law are so attentive to him, his heart was naturally overjoyed. His smile bloomed like a flower on his face.

He babbled a lot of words before looking up and down Bai Chen after marriage. Seeing Bai Chen's ruddy face, from his glow, he was obviously well nourished.

He continued to observe, nodding in satisfaction.

The three of them enthusiastically pushed the cart into the yard. It's too late to unpack and organize the things so they were pulled aside by doctor Zhou to sit aside.

Bi Qing came out with the brewed tea from the room and placed it in the middle of the three. She greeted them before going back to the kitchen to bring out the cakes that were prepared early in the morning.

Doctor Zhou sat down and checked Bai Chen's pulse for him. He frowned silently for a while, then he glared at Zhao Yan angrily: "You kid. Now the meat is here, just take it easy. Mian ge'er condition has not fully healed yet, he can't stand your toss."

Zhao Yan frowned.

On the other hand, Bai Chen lowered his head with a guilty conscience.

He was not obedient.

Before getting married, doctor Zhou has reminded Zhao Yan in this regard. So these days, except for the wedding night, Zhao Yan has always been restraining himself when it comes to intercourse. Doctor Zhou would never have thought that the one who couldn't control himself would be Bai Chen, who was 'weak', hence the misunderstanding today.

Since he came to this world, Bai Chen had been abstinent for several months. Now get to eat meat, he just wanted to make up for the loss from the past few months. In addition, Bai Chen felt comfortable doing that with Zhao Yan, he couldn't wait to be with Zhao Yan all day long. His entanglement with Zhao Yan made him almost couldn't restrain himself.

Bai Chen's ability to act coyly to Zhao Yan is innate. In addition, Zhao Yan is also eager to eat Bai Chen. Once or twice, Zhao Yan compromised several times. He never thought that today he would be reprimanded by doctor Zhou.

"Mian ge'er malnourished started from an early age, it will take a few years for him to recover. Now you are so foolish, how long will his body last?" Doctor Zhou blows his beard, glaring at him so hard that his eyes are not eyes and his nose is not nose anymore1.

Zhao Yan silently accepted this black pot, and asked, worried: "Is baby alright now?"

Seeing Zhao Yan like this, doctor Zhou's temper turned better: "He's alright. He just needs to make up for it these days. Just, you guys have to take it easy in the future, like once every 3 or 4 days."