Film Emperor's Little Wife 11

In the end, the producer and director unanimously decided to let Bai Chen write the song first. If it meets their requirements, they will use the song made by Bai Chen. If it doesn't meet their requirements, then the song that is finally decided will just be sung by Bai Chen.

After all, Bai Chen's voice is what they want, and Bai Chen's singing skills are not inferior to any powerful singer in today's singing circle.

Jian Li and Bai Chen are very satisfied with this result.

After getting the task, Bai Chen stayed in the hotel room during daytime, except for the live broadcast at a fixed time, he was studying the script at other times, and then wrote songs according to the theme of the script. At night, he stayed with Jian Li, living in the world of the two people.

A week later, Bai Chen completed the film's theme song under the director and producer shocked.

"This is the feeling I want." The director beamed excitement in his eyes looking at the song written by Bai Chen.

After discussing with the producer, the two decided to use Bai Chen's song, and then they waited for the crew to finish and packed up then went back to record the song.

System: [Little master, Zhao Xueqin is back.]

This week, Bai Chen still went to the site to visit Jian Li in the evening. During that period, he also met Zhao Xueqin several times. Apart from the eye contact on the first day, the two did not have any contact afterwards, there was no action from Zhao Xueqin, and she packed up on the day her scene finish filming, as if it was not her who looked at Bai Chen with that vicious gaze on the first day.

Bai Chen didn't care, if Zhao Xueqin made a  move, he would take it. If the moth didn't bother him, he wouldn't bother it.

The days went by step by step, and soon a month passed. As the protagonist, Jian Li was the last to finish. The day after the finalization celebration, Jian Li took Bai Chen and the staff back.

On the first day back, Jian Li took an application form for Bai Chen to fill out.

"This is?" Bai Chen blinked with some doubts at the "Star of Tomorrow" on the registration form and the introduction below.

Star of Tomorrow is a singing contest. During the system's previous investigations, it said that in the past six months, there was no company intending to hold a singer's contest, it has only been three months, so why suddenly there is a singer contest.

"This is a singer contest co-sponsored by Xinghui Entertainment and Apple TV channel. It also invited Su Zi and Ruan Youqin, two of the four kings of the singing world, as well as famous composers Zhou Jun and the little king Jin Cheng, as the judges of this contest, baby, you will shine your dazzling light on this stage."

Hearing this, how can Bai Chen not understand, this contest was specially prepared for him by the man in front of him.

This man not only prepared a grand singing competition for him in three months, but also invited four people who occupy half of the singing world as judges. With the joining of these four, this singing competition is very popular, one can imagine how extraordinary it would be.

It can be seem how much effort Jian Li spent on this.

System: [Little master, I checked, these four are not only wonderful, but it also their first time to participate in a singing competition. I heard that it is very difficult to invite them, except for some commercials that they must participated in, even some programs, it is very difficult to invite them, little master, he is really attentive. With these four people, this singing contest will definitely explode, little master, you will be very hot, and we will complete the task very quickly.]

Bai Chen heart is sweet, these are what Jian Li done for him, he reached out to hugged Jian Li, tiptoe and touched Jijan Li's lips, sweet and obedient: "ALi, thank you"

Jian Li opened his mouth to deepen the kiss. For his baby, these are nothing.

When the singing competition was in full swing, Bai Chen recorded the theme song of the movie starring Jian Li in his busy schedule. At the same time, during this period of time, Bai Chen relied on his own strength and with the previous accumulation of fans in the live broadcast. A large number of fans and the show team spared no effort in publicity, they successfully set off a terrifying tsunami in the 'Stars of Tomorrow' program, which was as popular as the first-line singers. At the same time, Bai Chen's fan group 'Keke fans' forms a complete system during this time.