Big Brother President is a Vampire 9

Bai Chen dragged the vampire so he didn't go far before getting stopped by the exorcist who was chasing after the vampire.

The man stepped on the wall beside him and jumped over and landed in front of Bai Chen. He was going to make a move but at the moment when he shot, he saw Bai Chen's face.

Unexpectedly, he was still a kid! And he was still really beautiful too.

His face was visibly stunned, his hands that were attacking also slowed down.

Bai Chen didn't care what was wrong with the exorcist that suddenly appeared. Seeing the exorcist attack, he threw the vampire away without any hesitation. With a calm face, he also attacked the exorcist.

The two soon fought.

Although the exorcist was stunned for a moment, in the end, he was a talent cultivated by the country who had done many missions before. Therefore, when Bai Chen attacked with all his might, he also did not fall behind. Instead, he let Bai Chen do it consciously or unintentionally.

"Young man, don't misunderstand. This uncle is from the National Exorcist Association, I mean no offense."

Bai Chen was silent, his strength remained unchanged.

"Really, uncle has a certificate. Uncle will show it to you."

"Look, uncle is called Lian Sheng. Uncle didn't lie to you." Lian Sheng, while coping with Bai Chen's attack, in a hurry, took out a certificate from his pocket.

He thought that Bai Chen thought he was from the vampire side, that's why he took action against him, that's why he hastily tried to explain to Bai Chen.

"Uncle has no ill will towards you. Uncle has been chasing this vampire for days to arrest him and return him to the Association for disposal. Uncle saw that you are not an exorcist but still have weapons against vampires, someone from your family must be an exorcist. Thank you so much kids, otherwise, he would have run away again today. Uncle will go to your house to thank you formally another day."

Lian Sheng dodged Bai Chen's attack, his mouth still trying to coax him. He could never resist good-looking people, except for vampires, of course. What's more, the other party may be a child of his peers.

"Mine!" Bai Chen said coldly.

Lian Sheng didn't understand what Bai Chen meant for a while, "What?"

"The vampire is mine."

Lian Sheng was stunned.

He thought he was hallucinating.

It turns out that the kid attacked him not because he thought he was a bad person but because he wanted to snatch the vampire from him?

But why does this kid want to catch the vampire?

Lian Sheng was puzzled but he felt that whatever the kid wanted to do, it was undoubtedly something dangerous.

He no longer has the usual friendly attitude from just then, his face turns serious, like talking to a disobedient junior who wants to die: "Bullshit. Vampires are cunning and dangerous. Kid, give this vampire to uncle!"

Bai Chen didn't listen, the pistol  in his hand can't harm the exorcist so he simply put the pistol away and fight Lian Sheng empty handed.

"Hehe, be mine."

Suddenly a third person's voice sounded.

Bai Chen and Lian Sheng stopped and looked at the direction from which the voice came from.

They saw that the vampire that had been thrown to the ground by Bai Chen was held by a young man, who suddenly appeared.

"Fu Deying."