Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 6

Duan Qin felt the dampness on his neck, frowning slightly. He supported Bai Chen's butt with one hand, and stroked the wet hair on Bai Chen's head with the other. He said disapprovingly: "Why did you come out without drying your wet hair? The cold wind might get you sick."

He walked into the room while holding Bai Chen.

Bai Chen happily lay on Duan Qin's shoulders, shaking his two white calves: "Why did AQin come here suddenly?"

Duan Qin put Bai Chen on the edge of the bed and asked him to sit down and bow his head to press a kiss on Bai Chen's forehead, "I want to be with baby, so I come to see."

"I miss AQin too." Bai Chen held Duan Qin's waist softly, rubbed his chest, and emphasized: "Miss AQin very much."

Duan Qin couldn't stop the smile on his face, and his heart was filled with Bai Chen's sweetness.

He likes his baby's blunt love.

Duan Qin's fingers gently moved between Bai Chen's eyebrows and eyes, then he turned and went to the bathroom to get a hairdryer, but after standing up he saw Bai Chen's bare feet exposed in the air.

Duan Qin frowned again.

He squatted down, grabbed Bai Chen's dangling white feet, and covered Bai Chen's cold feet with his warm palms with thin calluses, and said helplessly: "Remember to wear shoes next time."

Bai Chen said nothing. With a mischievous smile, he stretched out his feet and lifted the hem of Duan Qin's clothes, placing two cold feet on Duan Qin's warm belly.

Duan Qin allowed Bai Chen to move, after Bai Chen placed the soles of his feet in, Duan Qin's two broad palms wrapped Bai Chen's bare ankles.

The temperature gradually warmed Bai Chen's feet, and he narrowed his eyes comfortably, looking lazily, like a big cat being served comfortably.

Duan Qin smiled. When Bai Chen's feet were warm, he got up and went to the bathroom to take out a hot towel, wiped the soles of Bai Chen's feet meticulously, then walked to the stocking cabinet and took out a pair of socks to put on Bai Chen. After they were put on, he took the cotton shoes on the side and put them on Bai Chen.

After doing all this, Duan Qin went into the bathroom again, and soon came out with a hairdryer in his hand.

Bai Chen propped his chin with both hands, watching Duan Qin busying himself for him, feeling sweet in his heart, wishing that he could stick to Duan Qin's body and let Duan Qin take him wherever he went.

"Is the wind too high?" Duan Qin stroked Bai Chen's hair with one hand, and used the hair dryer to blow gently on Bai Chen's hair.

Bai Chen looked up at Duan Qin and shook his head.

After a while, Bai Chen couldn't help but said, "AQin, can you hug me?"

Qi Xiao in the last world hugged him and blew his hair.

He looked at Duan Qin expectantly.

Duan Qin looked at Bai Chen's expectant eyes, and only felt that his heart was scratched slightly, it itchy.

He took a deep breath, restrained his heart's desire to move, put the hair dryer aside, reached out his hand to pick up Bai Chen, sat on the edge of the bed, and put Bai Chen on his lap.

Bai Chen hugged Duan Qin's neck with both hands contentedly, and leaned his head on Duan Qin's shoulder.

The sound of the hair dryer sounded again.

When Duan Qin stopped, he found that Bai Chen was asleep in his arms.

Duan Qin put down the hair dryer, gently hugged Bai Chen, put Bai Chen on the bed and lay down.