Real and Fake Young Master 15

This shocked the audience, but the Ji family was extremely happy.

Especially elder Ji, who smiled all night, the smile on his face never stopped.

Although Qi Xiao was not brought up by elder Ji, but for his daughter only son, elder Ji has always been paying attention to him.

Although Qi Xiao has lived very well over the years, with power in his hands, everyone is afraid and respects him, but he is like a robot, indifferent and emotionless, and there is no one close to him.

Elder Ji looked on distressed, but he couldn't help it.

Fortunately, there is Bai Chen now.

Elder Ji looked at Qi Xiao's helpless indulgent appearance towards Bai Chen, and he was very relieved. His grandson now knows how to take care of others, and can laugh and hurt like others.

Elder Ji thinks this is really the best gift he has received for his 80th birthday.

At the same time, he became more and more fond of Bai Chen.

Father Lu frowned from time to time watching the interaction between Qi Xiao and Bai Chen, while mother Lu kept sighing in her heart, but no matter what, they kept a decent smile on their faces.

After the birthday banquet, Qi Xiao and Bai Chen, who returned to Lu's house, made a video call for a while, and then fell asleep with a sweet smile.

The master bedroom of the Lu family.

Mother Lu took father Lu's hand and said helplessly: "It's so late. Yuanyuan is tired for a day today, he will definitely be asleep. It will be the same even if you ask tomorrow if something is wrong. Besides, Yuanyuan and master Qi are just friends. Two days ago, Yuanyuan was ill and was hospitalized. It was master Qi who took care of him."

"I always feel something is wrong." Father Lu frowned. "What is it like for two men to feed each other at the dinner table?"

Mother Lu sigh a little in her heart, but her complexion remained unchanged, "Isn't it normal for the two children to get along? When I went to school, I would always be stuck with my female friends. You were jealous before, have you forgotten?"

Father Lu agrees but after thinking about it, he still feel something is wrong.

Mother Lu smiled and took father Lu's arm, "Alright, alright, let's not talk about this."

She changed her voice and said, "Old Lu, how about we have another child?"

Father Lu was taken aback. Immediately threw away the doubts in his heart, "Why do you suddenly have this idea?"

Mother Lu pretended to pinch father Lu's arm: "I wanted to have a baby before, but at that time, your business was busy and Yuanyuan was still small. So I let go of this idea, and now Yuanyuan has grown up, this idea has come up again."

——————

After the birthday banquet, Qi Xiao should have returned to the Qi family in Beijing to preside over the overall situation, but because Bai Chen was here in City A, Qi Xiao stayed there and had a lot of thoughts about taking root in City A.

In the mountain villa, Bai Chen sits on Qi Xiao's lap, leaning back comfortably on Qi Xiao's chest, holding the phone and playing the snake game in earnest.

Qi Xiao wrapped Bai Chen's waist in one hand, and flipped through the documents with a pen in the other.

There are documents that are as tall as half a person on the desk. These are all delivered from Beijing these days.