Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 4

"Does it hurt?"

Bai Chen said and licked Zhao Yan's palm again.

The pain from those little teeth mark was nothing to Zhao Yan. His skin is thick, being bitten by Bai Chen felt like being bitten by an ant. At this moment, being licked by Bai Chen, Zhao Yan felt extremely uncomfortable. It's not painful, but rather itchy.

When Bai Chen licked, this gentle itch spread from the wound on his palm to his tendon and all over his heart. The itch made him want to do something.

But Zhao Yan has received severe training before so restraining is like a routine for him. With dark eyes, he pulled his hand away from Bai Chen's hands and carefully supported Bai Chen. He turns slightly to the side, planning to put Bai Chen on his back.

"I don't want it. Hold me." Bai Chen reached out to stop Zhao Yan's movements. Soft and weak arms wrapped around Zhao Yan's neck.

Zhao Yan carrying Bai Chen, a ge'er, on his back is already considered unsuitable, not to mention carrying Bai Chen face to face. But at this moment, looking at Bai Chen's moist eyes that seem to rely on him, Zhao Yan found that he could not refuse Bai Chen's request at all.

Most importantly, he also wanted to hug this little ge'er.

This thought is very strong.

Besides, he is not from this world. There is only this abandoned Ruan Ergou here and no one else, it won't affect the little ge'er reputation.

Zhao Yan's arms moved, he picked Bai Chen up carefully from the ground. As soon as Bai Chen touched Zhao Yan's body, then like a snake beaten by a stick1, though clearly out of strength and his limbs are weak, Bai Chen still does his best to hold Zhao Yan tightly.

There's still some pain but being held by Zhao Yan in his arms, Bai Chen didn't seem to feel any pain at all. Zhao Yan's warm body temperature is like a great elixir, it instantly heals Bai Chen.

Bai Chen smiled happily, his smile bright.

"What do you want to do with him?"

Bai Chen was indulging in the happiness and sweetness that Zhao Yan brought to him, but Zhao Yan's calm and cold voice immediately pulled him back to reality.

Only then did Bai Chen realize what he had overlooked.

Ruan Ergou's limbs were firmly nailed to the ground. Blood seeps from the wound, dying the grass beneath him red. He kept screaming 'ah ah' in pain, begged for mercy for a while, then screamed again.

Bai Chen leaned on Zhao Yan's shoulder. He turned his head slightly, casting his gazes on Ruan Ergou. Different from facing Zhao Yan with soft depended eyes, his eyes instantly turned cold filled with strong murderous intent, charging straight towards Ruan Ergou.

Zhao Yan felt the strong killing intent. He lowered his head in surprise, looking at Bai Chen.

Bai Chen subconsciously wanted to say kill him, but he can't just kill people casually in this world. Moreover, Bai Chen, who used to kill everything to solve everything, suddenly felt that if he had simply killed Ruan Ergou, he still wouldn't be able to relieve the anger in his heart.

Just now, Ruan Ergou wanted to force him to do that kind of thing.

He only wanted to do that kind of thing with Mo Yuan.

Bai Chen's eyes swept across Ruan Ergou, then he gently pulled Zhao Yan's clothes: "Castrate him."

Bai Chen didn't think there was anything wrong with this method. The more he thought about it, the more he thought that his decision was very wise.