The Little Thumb Prince 8

At the same time, Alia also remembered her spy in the palace.

His majesty has a pet, who enters and exits at the same time every day. Even when he went to the Council Chamber, he had to bring his pet with him. The amount of food and clothing for his pet is the same as his majesty. Not only that, his majesty also sleeps and eats with his pet every day. His attitude towards his pet is simply afraid to drop them when holding them, afraid of melting them when putting them in their mouth1.

Thinking of these rumors, a thought came to Alia's heart.

She glanced at Derek and Francis who were still fighting fiercely, then turned around and walked in Bai Chen direction.

Bai Chen's body is only the size of a palm now, and his legs are naturally short. The book case is very high, it took a lot of time for Bai Chen to move down from the book case. Bai Chen was just about to rush in Derek's direction, and came to him but then he was covered by a huge black shadow.

The next second, Bai Chen's body was grasped by a snow-white hand, and then his whole body was lifted into the air.

Bai Chen didn't panic, he directly looked up at the person who was holding him.

It's Alia.

An excited smile appeared on Alia's face, she drew the dagger from her waist and put it on top of Bai Chen's head, and shouted at Derek, who was still fighting: "Derek, hurry up and surrender, otherwise your little pet will die."

Alia's voice successfully penetrated the sound of laser swords colliding together and passed into Derek's ears.

Derek's heart shuddered, he swept away Francis's attack with the sword, taking a step back and withdrew from the fight.

At the same time, Francis also stopped his attack.

The two looked in Alia's direction together.

Francis looked at Alia, and Derek looked at Bai Chen in Alia's hands.

The sharp tip of the knife was on top of Bai Chen's head. As long as Alia's wrist shakes slightly, that dagger would pierce Bai Chen's head and take away Bai Chen's life.

The look in Derek's eyes suddenly changed.

Facing Alia's troubles just now, facing Francis's betrayal, his face that never seemed to change suddenly changed when he saw Bai Chen being held hostage by Alia.

Panic, worry, and other emotions, these emotions that have not appeared on Derek's face for more than two decades are now emerging one after another at this moment.

But after a while, these emotions were all hidden by Derek and no longer revealed.

However, Alia, who has been paying attention to Derek, did not miss the emotion that had just flash by Derek's eyes.

The triumph in her eyes grew stronger, she was right.

"Alia!" Derek said solemnly.

"Derek, hand over the king's tokens obediently, and then abdicate yourself, then I will let of this cute little pet." Alia shook Bai Chen's head with the dagger, "Otherwise, I will make sure this cute little pet can't see the sun tomorrow."

"Alia, you dare!" A fierce look flashed in Derek's eyes, a vigorous murderous aura burst out from his body, pressing Alia.

If Derek wanted to save Alia's life for his father's sake, and only exile Alia to the Wild Star, then at this moment, when he saw Alia using the sharp point of a dagger against Bai Chen, Derek just wanted Alia to die.