Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 1

T/N: the useless hand mean something like a clumsy/weak hand, or in gaming, noob lol

"Ah~"

A coquettish female voice came from the computer.

Bai Chen retracted his hand on the keyboard, his expressionless face wrinkled slightly. A certain someone looked at the computer with dissatisfaction, it was dead. The woman in red was lying miserably on the ground.

"Old fourth, you are in a bad state today, this is the third time." the boy sitting behind Bai Chen couldn't help turning his head, looking at Bai Chen with a hint of complaint in his tone, "the score was lost again."

Bai Chen stretched out his hand to close the laptop directly, covering up the game interface inside the laptop. He replied coldly: "fight by yourself today."

After all that, Bai Chen ignored the boys and got up directly with his laptop in hand and walked out of the dorm.

System: [little master, don't give up, you'll get better after a few more games.]

Bai Chen's hand holding the laptop tightened, a pair of thin pink lips pursed slightly: [Um.]

The moment the dorm door closed, Bai Chen clearly heard a disdainful voice from inside: "hey, what a drag."

It was the boy's voice just now.

Bai Chen's expression did not change, just leave the dorm.

System: [Little master, where are we going?]

Bai Chen: [Library.]

The system does not understand: [Aren't we going to continue playing the game?]

Bai Chen: [play. It's quiet there.] He can study slowly.

The game that Bai Chen just played is an ancient martial arts 3D large-scale online game "World of Swordsman" that has been very popular in this world in the past two years. There are seven different martial arts in the game with beautiful game scenes, a wide variety of gameplay and cool gaming skills. People can't help but want to buy the beautiful clothes...

When Bai Chen crossed into this body, the original owner was teaming up with the boy just now to play a two-player battle. Bai Chen received the information about this body in a hurry and just continued what the original owner had not done - play the two-player match.

It just that Bai Chen found out, he doesn't seem to have the skills to play online games. In just five minutes, he had knelt three times, the score that the original owner had brushed up dropped again.

Bai Chen, who has traveled across multiple worlds had never encountered setbacks, was a little unwilling.

So he planned to go to the library to upgrade his skill of playing games by himself.

And the boy who just teamed with Bai Chen was Guo Jiawen, one of the original owner's college roommates.

The original owner, Su Yu, studied at B University, a well-known national University. He's a sophomore student majoring in Computer Science. Su Yu has good grades and likes to play games. After coming to the university, he communicated with the three roommates in the same dorm and found that everyone is alike. So the four of them formed a team to play "World of Swordsman", roaming the Jianghu together in this game.

The four people join different sects in the game. Su Yu has a soft personality so though he likes to play games, he wasn't obsessed with which martial arts to play. The dorm was lacking a healer, he played a healer at the suggestion of his roommate.

The healer in "World of Swordsman" is a sect called Liuli. The embarrassing thing is that Liuli Sect only accepts female disciples. So Su Yu reluctantly became a shemale in "World of Swordsman".