Film Emperor's Little Wife 20

Then Bai Chen and Jian Li looked for them again, in the bush where the mark was located, a staff member dressed in a pile of haystacks blended with the bush was found.

Cameraman/Crowd in the live broadcast room: ...

The staff who was found coldly took out a clue card to Bai Chen and Jian Li, and then went back to the bush.

Jian Li opened the task card and said, "Imitate 'young Huang Feihong' borrows props to cross the river, and don't get your clothes wet. (Wet clothes will freeze in this cold weather, the program group is not responsible if you catch a cold. Note: On the way across the river. Please pay attention so as not to lose additional clues/props.)"

Jian Li and Bai Chen glanced at each other, seeing the puzzlement in the eyes of the other party, neither of them had seen 'young Huang Feihong'...

The thoughtful uncle cameraman decided to tell the two the story of 'young Huang Feihong', the protagonist of this crossing the river task.

Walking on stilts, use bamboo poles as support, a bamboo rafts, and there also stepping on wooden barrels.

Bai Chen and Jian Li took a look at the section of the river where they will be crossing. The current was not fast or deep, only a little above their ankles.

Then the two turned from the river and found the props provided by the show crew.

A few wooden boards, a dissemble wooden barrel, and two bamboo poles.

Jian Li decisively chose the safest way to cross the river, stepped on the wooden barrel.

Bai Chen looked at Jian Li somewhat hesitantly, he actually wanted to use the bamboo pole, concise and fast.

Jian Li saw through Bai Chen's thoughts, holding Bai Chen's head with both hands, make his gaze focus on the disassembled wooden barrel, and firmly said: "No, it's dangerous."

Bai Chen pursed his mouth subconsciously, but he still obediently reached out and took the disassembled wooden barrel, and started assembling with Jian Li.

[No, I'm really going to be spoiled by the Queen, ah, pouting or something, this little appearance, I really want to hold her in my arms and ravage it.]

[Brother Jian actually resisted the temptation this time? Did it withered, or was he not a man?]

[What does brother Jian mean? What did he stop the queen from doing? it's dangerous?]

[The weak raises hand, just now the queen was looking at the bamboo pole, I think the queen wants use it to make it through.]

[...Queen, we can never imagine how bold she is.]

[This is a blatant show of affection? Even if you don't say it, I know what you are thinking! Minds think alike ah!!! How could it be so sweet!! And give the pouting queen a wolf kiss.]

The barrel assembly is not difficult, the two failed once when they first started, then the four wooden barrels were assembled quickly.

"I'll go ahead, baby you follow behind." Jian Li rubbed Bai Chen's hair and touched Bai Chen's forehead. "Be careful, call me if something happens."

Bai Chen nodded.

The wooden barrel is not heavy. Bai Chen stepped on it with his feet, carrying the wooden barrel and walked behind Jian Li, looking carefully in the water on both sides.

Jian Li occasionally looked back at Bai Chen to confirm that Bai Chen followed behind him well.

"ALi, there is something there." Bai Chen saw sharply that under the rocks in the water, there is a nailed-sized mark from the program group. He remembered Jian Li's words to called Jian Li if he found something.