JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 11

After Bai Chen fell asleep, Xie Zhengyi gently let go of the hand holding Bai Chen, gently tucked the quilt for Bai Chen, got out of bed, get dressed and walked outside the tent.

Outside, the leader of Yulin Army and General Lin were kneeling in front of the tent.

"Go back to defend strictly, today's dereliction of duty will be punished again after returning to the palace." Xie Zhengyi said coldly to the two.

Today's bandit attack, although the other party had premeditated, the two of them were responsible for the safety of the convoy, but they did not discover anything and defend. They really deserve to be punished.

"If there are anymore mistakes for the next few days, you two can wash your heads and prepare to move it."

The two of them shuddered, and immediately bowed: "Yes, Lord Qiansui."

After dealing with the two, Xie Zhengyi walked to a few more places and ordered some things before he returned to the emperor's exclusive tent, holding his baby, lying down and closing his eyes to rest.

When Bai Chen woke up, it was half dark and the quilt beside him was still warm, but the person who was lying there had disappeared. The tent was quiet and empty, Bi Luo and the others were not there.

He did not see Xie Zhengyi when he first woke up, Bai Chen, who just woke up, mood was a little down. He just opened his eyes and lay on the bed blankly, listening to some small noises occasionally coming from outside the tent, and fell into a daze.

The sound of the curtain being gently lifted was caught by Bai Chen who was in a daze. Then, there was a faint sound of footsteps. Bai Chen's ears moved. Among them was the sound of footsteps he was most familiar with, Bai Chen moved his eyes, his long, thick eyelashes fluttered, and he slowly turned his head to look.

The familiar footsteps were getting closer and closer, and when the person came around the screen, the tall and lean figure suddenly broke into Bai Chen's view, and Bai Chen's eyes lighted up imperceptibly.

Xie Zhengyi was stunned when he saw Bai Chen's bright eyes, and then laughed, walked quickly to the bed, sat down, and reached out to bring Bai Chen into his arms with the quilt.

Bai Chen leaned against Xie Zhengyi's chest lazily, rubbing his head habitually.

Xie Zhengyi rubbed Bai Chen's head: "Get up? Dinner is ready, it's all your favorite."

Bai Chen nodded slightly, and then stretched out his hand.

Xie Zhengyi understood, and helped Bai Chen to get up without any complaints, dressing and washing. In the end, he even saved Bai Chen from the few steps, Bai Chen was directly carried by Xie Zhengyi to the table outside where the food was already set.

Seeing the two come out, the four of Bi Luo bowed to them respectfully, and then stood quietly with their heads down.

The food in the hunting ground is not as exquisite and complicated as in the palace, but as Xie Zhengyi said, these are all Bai Chen favorites.

And one of them was hand-caught lamb, which Bai Chen liked.

Xie Zhengyi touched Bai Chen's bulging belly, stretched out his hand to grab the mutton and pushed it far away so that Bai Chen could not reach it. "Don't eat too much at night. I'm worried that you will not be able to sleep at night. If you really like it, tomorrow I'll let the imperial chef cook it for you."

Bai Chen retracted his hand a little bit reluctantly, but his bright black eyes still looked at the dish from time to time.

Xie Zhengyi, who saw that cute little appearance, almost laughed.