Film Emperor's Little Wife 19

Jian Li held Bai Chen steadily under the camera without letting go, and showed his love in front of many viewers with satisfaction.

On the bus, there were passengers on the bus who were hesitating to find Bai Chen and Jian Li for their signatures with pen and paper, but they both signed them one by one with a friendly attitude.

When the two of them arrived at their destination, they also left a signature for the uncle driver who had been looking at them frequently, and so the uncle driver had a big smile and said thanks.

Jian Li took Bai Chen to a Chinese restaurant on the edge of the city center, he came to this Chinese restaurant to apply for the ramen chef position.

As for why Jian Li knew that this Chinese restaurant lacked a ramen chef, it was because this Chinese restaurant was opened by a close friend of his. Jian Li heard this friend complain about the restaurant's ramen chef the day before, the ramen chef will be leaving to go home and prepare for his son's wedding. During the holiday, he couldn't hire a good temporary ramen chef.

Bai Chen followed Jian Li and entered the restaurant. He watched Jian Li find a staff member to call the boss, and watched Jian Li go to the dressing room led by the staff to change clothes with a calm face. Jian Li stood in position and started kneading flour at the display in the center of the restaurant.

The layout of the restaurant is circular, in the center of the restaurant is surrounded by four culinary special display booths, one of which is the ramen table currently occupied by Jian Li.

This is the first time Bai Chen has seen Jian Li make ramen. When he was at home, Jian Li made many of his favorite home-cooked dishes, only occasionally when he had supper, Jian Li would cook a bowl of noodles for Bai Chen, but Jian Li was afraid that Bai Chen would be hungry after a while, so he cooked the noodles they bought in advance.

Looking at Jian Li's making ramen, Bai Chen felt a little strange, but at the same time, Bai Chen felt that Jian Li was so handsome at the moment.

Bai Chen's eyes stared with stars.

Jian Li, dressed in a white chef's uniform, seriously stretches the kneaded dough in his hands, moving his strong arms up and down, pulling out strips of flexible noodles with the same thickness. His movements are not only good-looking, but also very skillful, the degree of excitement is not at all inferior to the performances of those ramen chefs on TV, coupled with Jian Li's handsome face, it is simply a visual feast.

[666, I never thought that my brother Jian was still a hidden chef! This hand-pulling technique can be taste on the tip of the tongue.]

[Shocked! A ramen chef who was delayed by the showbiz!]

[Ah, damn it, brother Jian not only has a handsome figure and good acting skills, even stretching the ramen is so good-looking, it makes sense for brother Jian to be favored by the queen.]

[The queen is so cute, so cute, she really is the soft and cute girlfriend of the century, the small eyes looking at brother Jian makes me want to...]

...

Under the shocked eyes of the cameraman and the fans in the live broadcast room, Jian Li quickly stretch the noodles, and quickly put the noodles down.

Jian Li put the first bowl of ramen in front of Bai Chen, lowered his head and kissed Bai Chen's forehead gently, "Baby, eat something to fill your stomach, I will cook more for you later."

Bai Chen bent his eyes and nodded sweetly with a smile.

Bai Chen took the chopsticks Jian Li had handed over, picked up the noodle with the chopsticks, blew it gently, and then bring the noodles to Jian Li's mouth.