Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 11

Bai Chen was wonderfully fed breakfast by Zhao Yan in the room. The two sat and hugged for a while before packing things up and went to the main room.

Ruan Ame was discussing the bride price issue with Li Lianhua.

Li Lianhua opened her mouth and asked for 10 silver taels directly. This price is sky-high in rural areas. The average rural girl bride price in the rural areas is between 6 taels and 8 taels, and ge'er is much cheaper. They were usually only between 2 to 4 taels.

Now Li Lianhua directly said 10 taels, in Ruan Ame eyes, Li Lianhua just got a big appetite.

Ruan Ame really despised Li Lianhua's family. Ever since Mian ge'er started to know, he was assigned to work. From a young age, even if he wasn't as high as the stove, he still had to get up early to cook rice. In winter, even with the cold wind blowing, he still has to wash clothes with cold water. Those little hands, from childhood to adulthood, have been covered with frostbite in winter. His hands were red, very pitiful. Not only that, he still couldn't eat his fill. He also has nothing warm to wear. No matter how big or small he is, he has always been getting through things with his own effort.

In this village, who raises children like this? Although ge'er are worthless, everyone will not be so cruel as to let a three or four years old child do all kinds of work. At most, they will just do some small chores. Although the family won't have a lot of warm clothes or food, their life still wouldn't be that harsh. Not to mention those minor illnesses. Most rural people have thick skin and meat, most minor illnesses are just fine but if seriously ill, not to mention that they will be carefully cared for, they at least get some medicine and rest for a few days without doing any work.

But this Li Lianhua family...

Ruan Ame thought about it, these years, except for when Mian ge'er was so sick that he can't get out of bed, other times, as long as he has a little strength, he will always be busy from morning till night.

Ruan Ame sighed. She feels pity for Mian ge'er in her heart.

Poor child!

Li Lianhua didn't speak when she saw Ruan Ame, she thought she disagreed and changed her words to say: "Mian ge'er has been by my side since childhood. Watching him grow up, I really feel sorry for him. These 10 taels are really not much, hopefully young Zhao can understand. But if you think it too high, in fact, young Zhao can consider our family Ayao. Girls can't do much work, a small bride price is alright."

Li Lianhua was still thinking of marrying Ruan Ayao. She knew the daughter she raises, as long as she is married, in the future, won't Zhao Yan's things be all theirs?

So for this purpose, she deliberately said the bride price is 10 taels. Zhao Yan won't be so stupid to spend 10 taels to marry a ge'er who had trouble giving birth and was ugly.

Ruan Ame was shocked on the spot by Li Lianhua's thick skin. She almost flipped her sleeves away, if it weren't for the fact that the marriage person was Mian ge'er, Ruan Ame really didn't want to step in Ruan Agui's house threshold.

She took a deep breath, thinking of what Zhao Yan said before, then thinking about the hardship Mian ge'er has endured over the years, she controlled her temper.

Outside the house, Zhao Yan was hugging Bai Chen on the side, the two of them heard the words in the house clearly.

Zhao Yan looked down at Bai Chen, every expression on Bai Chen's face was seen.

There's no sadness as he imagined, only a thousand indifferences with a hint of anger.

Zhao Yan's heart was relieved.