Film Emperor's Little Wife 4

During dinner, Jian Li introduced Bai Chen to Liu Fang and the other, the three of them seeing that Bai Chen was young, they called him Keke.

Xiao Zhou watched the video on Weibo hot search, and then looked up at Bai Chen. The more he looked, the more he felt that the person in the video who threw Jiang Meng wearing the black and glamorous costume was Bai Chen.

Xiao Zhou raised his phone and played the video to Bai Chen: "Keke, is it really you?"

Bai Chen glanced at the repeated short videos on the phone and nodded calmly.

Xiao Zhou frowned slightly. The situation on Weibo against Bai Chen was not very good. The following were all foul language insulting Bai Chen, and based on Xiao Zhou's years of experience in the entertainment industry, Xiao Zhou could judge that a large part of the video hot video search is the navy guiding public opinion.

Based on Xiao Zhou's understanding of the entertainment industry, and the gossip from Jiang Meng's team style he heard from his other assistant friends, Xiao Zhou determined that the navy under these hot searches was 100% operated by Jiang Meng's team. They obviously wanted to use this video to hype Jiang Meng because of the recent decline in Jiang Meng popularity.

The angle from which Liu Fang and the driver sat could not see the video on Xiao Zhou's phone. The two curiously took out their phones and logged into Weibo.

"Let me see." Jian Li put down the chopsticks in his hand and looked at the phone in Xiao Zhou's hand.

Xiao Zhou heard that and passed the phone over.

Jian Li first clicked on the video and watched it again, and then clicked to see the comments.

The full screen either accuses and insults Bai Chen or feels distressed for Jiang Meng. Jian Li holds the phone tightly in his palm, his eyes gloomy.

Xiao Zhou was a little scared when he saw Jian Li like this. He swallowed his saliva and cautiously said: "Brother Jian, do you want me to ask the navy to comment?"

Liu Fang frowned when he heard the words, but he didn't say anything.

Jian Li didn't answer, he went back to the video and watched it again, his face darkened like water.

"Baby, did she hurt you?" Jian Li has been in the entertainment industry for eight years. Although he has not used some of the entertainment industry's methods, it does not mean that he doesn't know about it.

Jiang Meng's whip-lashing against Bai Chen, although it seems to be a fake action used during shooting, and did not use any force, but it is impossible to hide it from an expert. From the angle of the whip, they can see how far the whip will fall, it can be seen that Jiang Meng used her strength at that moment. Although it was not enough to harm someone, but it was enough to make Bai Chen's face disfigured for a few days and couldn't see people because of the pain.

Bai Chen shook his head: "She couldn't hurt me."

Having said that, Jian Li carefully checked Bai Chen's face and his palm that caught the whip, he was relieved that there were no injuries.

Liu Fang heard the information hidden in the conversation between the two.

"Keke, did Jiang Meng hit you first?"

The driver and Xiao Zhou were taken aback for a moment, then turned their eyes to Bai Chen.

Jian Li snorted coldly: "This video also deceives those on the internet." He handed the phone back to Xiao Zhou, and said: "Buy some naval forces to fight back. You can go to Qianshi for video action analysis."