The Little Thumb Prince 4

System: [As long as the body of the little master adapts to the energy of this planet, little master can return to your original size.]

Hearing he can change back, Bai Chen was very happy, the sulking caused by Cyril has disappeared a lot.

He tilted his head, a little curious: [Does Derek have any abilities?]

System:  [Little masters, Derek is a rare three-type supernatural power, light, fire, and mental abilities.]

Bai Chen put his chin on his hands, his eyes bent, very happy for Derek, Derek is really amazing.

The system said again: [Little Master, you have to be careful of Cyril.]

Bai Chen blinked.

System: [Cyril is the person who abused Xia Sheng to death.]

When Bai Chen saw the little pet in Cyril's arms just now, he already had some guesses, so at this time, he was not surprised by what the system said.

What he cares about is Cyril's feelings for Derek.

Bai Chen: [Pass me a copy of Cyril's information.]

This time the system moves quickly.

Cyril is the child of Derek's aunt Alia Godwin. When she was young, Alia was very unrestrained, she was a famous socialite. Who was the man she slept with was unknown, although Alia has taken protective measures, but there might still be an accident, she was pregnant and didn't know which man it is.

The young Alia thought about the many men in the world, she was reluctant to get married and give up the forest for a man, and it would be nice to have a child. In the future, she will have an heir, the elders have no excuse to urge her to marry, so she can always wander in the forest, and so she chose to give birth to the child, which is Cyril.

Cyril had no father, so he entered the royal family tree, getting Alia Godwin's surname.

Alia is not a qualified mother, Cyril has been raised by Alia since he was a child, the only way she cares about Cyril is to give Cyril money, regardless of whether such a small child knows how to use it. Occasionally, Alia will also ignore Cyril's existence and directly bring man back to the princess mansion.

Cyril grew up slowly in such a distorted environment. For this reason, Cyril's personality has been distorted since he was a child.

When Cyril was ten years old, he was kidnapped by one of Alia's lovers. Although he was rescued intact later, Cyril became more silent because of this.

At that time, the king, Derek's father and Alia's brother, couldn't ignore what Alia had done, so he took Cyril into the palace and allowed Cyril and Derek to receive education together.

Because of his father's instructions, although Derek was not enthusiastic towards Cyril, but he was quite caring, Cyril also liked Derek because of this.

Even in Kaila Star, due to the development of high technology, men and women can provide sperm or eggs to give birth to children directly outside the womb. Children are no longer a problem, so both men and women can become spouses, but there are still many flows in the bonds between kinship, it's not allowed by law, let alone Derek has no feelings for Cyril at all.

Regardless of whether it is from the legal, moral or emotional view, Cyril's feelings for Derek are abnormal. But Cyril didn't care at all, he was sickly in love with Derek and target everyone close to Derek.

Derek warned and severely punished Cyril several times, finally, Cyril dare not do anything to the people around him. In fact, Derek wanted to send Cyril away, but because of his father's death and Alia was grieving, Derek could only suppress this idea, and refused every visit by Cyril.