Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 6

"It's alright. Just massage it with the medicine, but don't go down for a few days. Stay at home as much as possible, so as to avoid sequelae." Doctor Zhou squeezed Bai Chen's ankle, then stood up and went inside the house.

Bai Chen's ankle was still swollen but with Zhao Yan standing by his side, Bai Chen couldn't control his squeamishness. After being squeezed twice by doctor Zhou, he frowned and inhaled pitifully.

As soon as doctor Zhou left, Bai Chen looked aggrievedly at Zhao Yan, who looked at him worriedly: "Zhao Yan, it's hurt."

The soft and waxy voice was nasal, a pair of beautiful eyes was moist and cute, Zhao Yan couldn't stand it and also felt distressed. He really wanted to take his pain to himself and suffered this pain for Bai Chen.

Bai Chen turned around and opened his arms to Zhao Yan.

He meant for Zhao Yan to hug him and coax him.

Zhao Yan took a step forward, pulled Bai Chen into his arms as one of his hands gently patted Bai Chen's back, and gently coaxed him: "Baby, be good, be patient."

Bai Chen is squeamish and delicate, the bravery when hitting Ruan Ergou, even with his foot injuries, from the mountain before, like a glass doll, was broken with a touch. He wants Zhao Yan to take good care of him.

Bai Chen hummed coquettishly. Zhao Yan didn't mind at all. He patiently and gently coaxed him.

Bai Chen was a little dissatisfied. He raised his head to ask for a kiss, very enthusiastic and unrestrained.

Although there is no one here in doctor Zhou's place, Zhao Yan and doctor Zhou are also very familiar, but the rules of this world are still there. Zhao Yan didn't want Bai Chen to be wronged before getting married.

But even if Zhao Yan rejected Bai Chen kiss, he still hugged Bai Chen and gently printed a soft kiss on Bai Chen's messy hair.

Lingering with deep love.

Those dark, deep eyes almost drowned Bai Chen.

When doctor Zhou came back with the medicinal wine, he saw such a scene.

A look of surprise flashes in his eyes, but doctor Zhou concealed it quickly. His expression returned to normal in an instant. Facing Zhao Yan with a light smile, he teased: "Young Zhao, is something happy occurring soon?"

Zhao Yan nodded calmly: "He's Mian ge'er, from uncle Ruan's house. Tomorrow I will go to the door to propose a marriage.

Oh ho, so fast?

Doctor Zhou is even more curious now. After Zhao Yan came to Ruan family Village, it can be said that the two crossed paths a lot. Zhao Yan will often come to him to get some wound medicine. Eight or nine out of ten times when he came back from hunting in the mountains, he would bring some herbs he had collected and some prey for him. In his spare time, he also taught Zhao Yan about herbs and how to deal with common illnesses. The two can be said to be both teachers and friends.

Doctor Zhou has known Zhao Yan for so long but it was the first time he saw Zhao Yan like this.

There are also brave ge'er and girls in the village who have expressed their feeling to Zhao Yan, doctor Zhou happened to see it twice, but they were all indifferently rejected by Zhao Yan. Even the most beautiful girl in the village was the same, but now Zhao Yan is so patient and loving towards such an unremarkable ge'er that he couldn't wait to propose marriage. This is the first.

He doesn't know how this Mian ge'er got Zhao Yan fancy.

While doctor Zhou was curious, he was also happy for Zhao Yan.