Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 12

In the past two months, Mo Yan's ability has also been upgraded from level 3 to level 4. The little zombie still stayed at level 5 and didn't change.

The higher the ability level, the more difficult it is to advance. Beside relying on oneself, more and more crystal nucleus are also needed.

Mo Yan burned all the corpses on the ground with fire, then picked up all the crystal cores on the ground and stored them.

Up to now, it's been half a year since the apocalypse. The zombies level also goes up with the passage of time, they're getting higher and higher. The rare 3rd level zombies in the past have now increased visible to the naked eye. Level 4 zombies will also appear from time to time. To Mo Yan's delight, so far except for his little zombie, he has not seen a level 5 zombie.

However, Mo Yan remained vigilant. Humans and zombies are now co-evolving. Whether it's for the safety of himself or the little zombie, both he and the little zombie must work hard to walk ahead of both zombies and humans.

"Baby, let's find a place and rest here today." Mo Yan raised his head and looked outside the factory building. The sky outside had darkened by now, it was cloudy and windy. The sand and rocks on the ground were carried by the cold wind from outside the factory, flying past the corner of Mo Yan's clothes.

This is the prelude to the coming heavy rain. Mo Yan stretched out his hand and pressed the wind-blown cloak on the little zombie. Then bent down and picked up the little zombie and walked quickly to the factory.

Mo Yan is now in the suburbs. There are factories and warehouses scattered here and there. Not only is it rich in materials, there's also more zombies. Mo Yan and the little zombies cleaned up together for an afternoon. They also cleaned up a small area of the factory.

"Boom"

In the sky, thunder roared. Mo Yan quickened his pace and turned to a small warehouse not far away.

The small warehouse was cleaned up by Mo Yan long ago. It's empty and dustless inside, very suitable for sheltering from the rain.

Mo Yan carried the little zombie into the small warehouse. Outside, big raindrops just fell down on the ground, making a small splash of water. Mo Yan frowned, turned around and closed the door.

It rains so heavily, he doesn't know how many people will fall ill tomorrow. Since the apocalypse, with the rain containing the zombie virus, everytime it rains, if a human being was caught in the rain and wasn't strong enough, they will surely turn into zombies. Not only that, after every heavy rain, zombies will evolve, their strength will also increase.

"Mo. Mo." The little zombie lay on Mo Yan's back, stuttering and calling out Mo Yan's name.

Although the little zombie can call out the word Mo Yan now, sometimes he will still call Mo Yan as Mo Mo. It wasn't known if it's because the two different words are difficult to say or because of other reasons.

Mo Yan came back to his senses and gently put down the little zombie on his back and hugged him.

He is not the savior, he can't save the world. Only under the premise of protecting people he cares about will he do his best to help others.

It's raining loudly outside. The iron door of the warehouse was beaten by the wind making a rattling sound.

Mo Yan took out a large flashlight, set it aside, then he took out the bed and sheets from his space and laid it down slowly. After the bed was made, Mo Yan asked the little zombie to sit down. He took out the firewood and made a fire.

After a while, the bright yellow flame warmed the slightly cold air. Mo Yan took out the pot again and prepared some dinner for himself.

There was a sudden coldness behind him. Mo Yan turned his head, pampered and helpless. He held the sticky little zombie on his lap and sat down while slowly pouring the noodles in the pot with one hand.