Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 17

When Bai Chen went back to school on Monday, he thanked Li Botao.

Lu Botao sat beside Bai Chen flipping through his book, when he heard this, he turned his head and shook it slightly: "No need to, I just happened to see it."

That day, Li Botao asked Guo Jiawen to burrow his notes but Guo Jiawen happened to be in the bathroom. He told Li Botao to just go to his seat to get it. When Li Botao got there, he saw the chat record on Guo Jiawen's laptop that he forgot to turn off.

"Although it's fine in the game now." Li Botao looked at Guo Jiawen and Zhao Zhenyu, who were sitting three or four rows away from the two of them. He reminds Bai Chen in a low voice: "But I still want to warn you to be careful."

"Okay." Bai Chen nodded as he listened to Li Botao, then he thanked him again: "Thank you."

The two were not talkative people, after speaking, they both listened quietly.

System: [Little master, saying thank you can be more sincere if you were to invite him to dinner or send gifts.]

Bai Chen doubts: [Have a meal? Send a gift?]

System: [Yes. Your friendship can also be strengthened.]

The system can see that Bai Chen's impression of Li Botao was not bad so it makes a suggestion.

Bai Chen lowered his eyes and thought for a while before nodding.

After class, when packing their things, Bai Chen said to Li Botao: "Let's have lunch together in the afternoon. It's on me."

AYuan would be jealous if he had a gift so Bai Chen was reluctant to give.

Lu Botao stopped his packings and looked up at Bai Chen, "the two of us?"

Bai Chen showed a sweet smile, "With AYuan."

Li Botao understood, however, he still nodded and accepted Bai Chen's invitation.

Bai Chen immediately smiled and sent a text message to Lu Yuan about lunch.

When all the morning classes were over, Bai Chen and Li Botao walked to the place where they had made an appointment with Lu Yuan.

Usually Bai Chen would wait in the classroom for Lu Yuan to pick him up, but today Li Botao is here. It's not good for Bai Chen to let Li Botao wait for Lu Yuan with him.

When leaving the classroom, Guo Jiawen deliberately bumped into Bai Chen. The system tells Bai Chen so he swiftly dodged it. However, Guo Jiawen, who had failed to hit, tried too hard so his body leaned forward under the force and he fell to the ground. Though he did put his hand out to support himself so he didn't fall all the way.

It's just that the pose is a bit ugly.

Bai Chen and Li Botao agreed to ignore Guo Jiawen next to them. The two walked to the stairs very calmly as if nothing happened.

"Old third." Zhao Zhenyu walked over and helped Guo Jiawen up. He glanced at the backs of the two in front of him then looked down at Guo Jiawen. He wanted to say something but in the end he didn't say anything.

Guo Jiawen stood up straight with Zhao Zhenyu's help, his gazes looking at Bai Chen's back sinisterly.

The three settled for lunch at a Chinese restaurant outside the school. When it was time to leave, Li Botao took advantage of Lu Yuan check out and said to Bai Chen, "It's better for you and Lu Yuan to keep a low profile."

Bai Chen moved his gazes away from Lu Yuan, a little puzzled: "We've been very low-key."

The world is not so open to homosexuality. Many people have malice towards the homosexuality community, because of this, Bai Chen was very restrained when he is outside. They only kiss and hug at home only.