Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby End

Although this charity auction had some accidents due to mother Xuan, fortunately, it was resolved in time without causing any major chaos.

After the auction ended perfectly, father Jing sent mother Xuan to the police station, Xuan Lingling and Jingxiu, as the victims under control, also went to the police for investigation.

Bai Chen and Duan Qin, who temporarily received a call from father Duan, who was about to leave, were talking quietly at the entrance of the venue.

"Baby, I can't send you back. Go back to bed early at night, and I will come to you tomorrow." Duan Qin touched Bai Chen's head.

Bai Chen raised his hand to grab Duan Qin's wrist, and naturally rubbed Duan Qin's hand. He pouted, his soft voice was full of attachment and reluctance to leave Duan Qin: "Then AQin, you have come early tomorrow, I want to see you soon."

Duan Qin's heart was sweet and soft. He looked at Bai Chen's clear black eyes full of him, and lowered his head to touch Bai Chen's eyes: "Okay, Baby go home and go to sleep. You're tired today."

Duan Qin took Bai Chen's hand and brought Bai Chen to Yan Lu, who was a little impatient, waiting aside.

Yan Lu glanced at Duan Qin unkindly, grabbed Bai Chen's hand, and turned to leave.

Duan Qin didn't care about Yan Lu's attitude. He had a good temper and said to Yan Lu who wanted to leave: "Big brother Yan, I will visit uncle and aunt tomorrow."

Yan Lu paused, his eyes looking at Duan Qin complicated. Then he gave him a cold hum.

Bai Chen followed Yan Lu but looked back at Duan Qin from time to time.

After walking a few steps, Yan Lu suddenly stopped. He did not look back: "I don't want to see Yan Yan hurt in this relationship. You'd better deal with your own affairs, otherwise don't come to the Yan family."

In the night, Duan Qin's sharpness became a little softer, his eyes looking at Bai Chen were full of tenderness, and his voice was soft but very clear to Yan Lu's ears: "Big brother Yan, Yan Yan is my baby1."

Yan Lu paused, then pulled Bai Chen into the car with a sweet smile on his face.

The car started, and the black, low-key car slowly melted into the night and disappeared.

Duan Qin looked at the black night, then turned around, and got into the car with the two assistants waiting behind him.

——————

"Really capable, ah." In the car, Yan Lu sat next to Bai Chen. After enduring him for a long time, he couldn't help but ask, "When did you get together with him?"

Bai Chen turned his head, his clear eyes looking at Yan Lu, who was holding back his anger, his eyes determined: "Big brother, you don't like me being with AQin?"

Yan Lu didn't expect Bai Chen to suddenly ask this, he was stunned.

Although Bai Chen was asking Yan Lu, his eyes and his tone had already determined Yan Lu's attitude.

He didn't wait for Yan Lu to answer, and said directly: "But whether you like it or not, I will be with AQin, and we will not be separated."

Bai Chen's eyes were full of seriousness.

Yan Lu's face was hard to look at immediately upon hearing this.

The car became quiet for a while.

After a long while.

Yan Lu sighed in his heart.

If there weren't those things that happened in the meeting place before, then Yan Lu would probably want to use strong means to cut off Bai Chen's thoughts.