Real and Fake Young Master End

Liang Huihuang has always attached great importance to Liang Yanghong's education. He naturally cannot tolerate Tang Qing leading Liang Yanghong astray. Therefore, after receiving the e-mail sent to him by the system, he carefully investigated and determined the authenticity of the information in the e-mail. Without hesitation, Tang Qing was sent to the police station with the charges of burglary.

Tang Qing was already accused of stealing important commercial secrets. In addition, he attacked the police and fled before and was punished for several crimes. He won't get out for a few years.

Liang Yanghong had a quarrel with Liang Huihuang for this. Liang Huihuang's attitude did not soften because of Liang Yanghong's temper. On the second day, Liang Huihuang pulled a few strings and forcefully sent Liang Yanghong to the army.

At the same time, Zhao Jun was also sent to the police station by Qi Xiao, and Zhao Jun was sentenced to seven years in prison for kidnapping and illegally armed with a gun. However, Qi Xiao did not let Zhao Jun go. He bought the cell with Zhao Jun and asked them to take good care of Zhao Jun.

Obviously, the three days of Zhao Jun's experience under Gao Yan did not let Qi Xiao's anger dissipate.

Every time he thinks of his baby passing by death, Qi Xiao can't wait to kill Zhao Jun.

However, Zhao Jun's life in prison is more miserable than his death. With Qi Xiao's special care, he must have lived well in prison for these years. After he comes out, he will almost be a useless person.

Because of the fall of the Zhao Group, Father Lu has been very busy recently, almost treating the company as his home. He spent more than a month eating, drinking and sleeping in the company.

Mother Lu couldn't get into the affairs of Father Lu's company, so she could only study the recipes every day, trying to take good care of Father Lu's daily life. At the same time, she closed one eye toward Bai Chen's act of running to Qi Xiao everyday.

It was already two months after father Lu was completely free, and only then did he spare his hands to deal with the family doctor.

The family doctor had served the Lu family for many years, and had a certain relationship with the Lu family. It stands to reason that he should not betray the Lu family, but he was secretly lured by Zhao Jun's people to indulge in gambling and owed a huge sum of money, in order to pay back the money and got rid of those vicious debt collectors, he had to agree to Zhao Jun's fraudulent paternity test report.

Perhaps he felt guilty and consciously sorry for the Lu family. Within a few days after Tang Qing entered the Lu family, he voluntarily proposed to resign and took Zhao Jun's payment to him and stayed away from City A.

It took a while for father Lu to find the family doctor who was hiding in a remote area.

The family doctor did not do well after leaving City A. He took the payment and did not pay the gambling debt immediately. Instead, he chose to run directly. On the way, he couldn't control himself and entered the gambling den again. Not only lost all the money in his hands, but also owed a huge amount of money. Now two groups of debt collectors are looking for him everywhere.

Father Lu didn't do anything to the family doctor, but directly handed him over to two groups of debt collectors.

After doing these things, father Lu directly sued the hospital that gave them the paternity test. For those involved in this matter, father Lu and mother Lu have no plans to let any of them go.

Spring goes and autumn comes, and three years later, Bai Chen has graduated from F University.

After completing Lu Songyuan's wish, Bai Chen did not immediately return to the system space to absorb the pure white soul energy that belonged to Lu Songyuan, but chose to stay in this world.